Ride on lawnmower question?

I was thinking of doing push lawnmowers. That way we can do a fundraiser and once we get there we'll be ripped with high sexual energy.
Dang, it's going to take us longer to get there <Prem972>

Husqvarna didn’t manufacture the engine, John Deere did. Best to consult John Deere, they’ll probably have you run it for a certain amount of hours then change the oil. It’s a mower, it’s pretty limited scope of use.

I don't think John Deere manufacturers their own small engines. They have their name on engines made by others.

Lawnmowers are designed to run at full throttle to keep the proper blade speed. To lessen the load you can run at a slower ground speed.

Wait, they’re called ride on lawnmowers? I’ve been calling them riding lawnmowers my entire life…
1714281602933.gif

I don't think John Deere manufacturers their own small engines. They have their name on engines made by others.

Lawnmowers are designed to run at full throttle to keep the proper blade speed. To lessen the load you can run at a slower ground speed.
In the original post he stated Engine : John Deere 500 cc 17.5

Husqvarna didn’t manufacture the engine, John Deere did. Best to consult John Deere, they’ll probably have you run it for a certain amount of hours then change the oil. It’s a mower, it’s pretty limited scope of use.
Not a chance John Deere made it. John Deere doesn't even make the engines in their smaller farm tractors. Most likely made by Briggs Kawasaki MTD etc

Actual answer-spend about 30 minutes riding around without the deck engaged. Keep varying the throttle/rpm level. Doing oil change afterwards

I don't know about lawn mowers but there are two camps when it comes to motorcycles.

One camp says to baby the engine for the first 500 miles or so, and the other says to drive it hard.

So I'd go with one of those.

Do an oil change after 5 and 20 hours. Don't run the motor balls to the walls for long periods for 50ish hours. Don't constantly rev the motor up and down, if you're going to run it at 50% power, keep it at 50% for a couple of minutes.

Either Kawasaki or Briggs & Stratton made the engine, John Deere slapped its name on it. And John Deere charges a pretty penny to slap their name on someone else's engine.

Especially for those BBWs

FHXLJ1IJAIJKOTM.jpg

Return the engine and slap on a professional version. Residential grade lawn mower engines are trash

Back