Right wrist mobility issue

P

Pugilistic

I never really had issues with joint flexibility for lifting or everyday activities but recently, approximately two weeks ago, I ran into an issue with my right wrist. I noticed I couldn't comfortably wipe my own ass with my right hand and it made my wrist hurt. This was weird because I never had this problem before.

Then in the gym using a mixed grip for the deadlift with my right hand supinated felt weirder than usual. Doing chin ups was also uncomfortable because grabbing the bar with a supinated grip with my right hand wasn't as easy as before.

I try rotating my hands outwards and when I fully rotate them, I have pain in my right wrist while my left is fine. Because it feels so sudden, I wonder what could be causing this. My guess is that some muscles (not sure which ones) have grown tighter with lifting and I need to stretch/foam roll something. But I am not sure what I have to exactly stretch.

I can tell that my forearm does feel a bit tighter, but it could also be my tricep or lat because when I try to stretch my right arm to the left, it does feel tighter than my left arm.

Any ideas or suggestions?

And before anyone makes masturbation jokes, I'll have you know I jack off with my left hand. So jokes on you.

U should switch jerking off to right arm, left wrist is conditioned enough by daily rotation and other movements and as a result it feels looser. Just try it.

Back