Ring to cage black friday sale

StRatoCastR

Gear Tester/Reviewer
@Brown
Reaction score
- Retail orders only (This offer is not valid for Wholesale Orders)
- 30% OFF, no minimum purchase required, entire online store, coupon code: 30BFOFF14
- $50 OFF on any order over $500 (auto-apply coupon)
- $100 OFF on any order over $1000 (auto-apply coupon)
- Free pair of handwraps with your order (email us your choice of color with your Order#)
- Free Shipping on orders over $25 (auto-apply coupon, United States only)
- Free shipping does not apply on heavy items such as filled dummies and filled heavy bags, heavy items has fixed shipping charges.
- Free Shipping Conditions, please Click Here
- Offer ends 2nd December, 2014, 11.59pm

C-17s for $70.....probly the best value in boxing equipment period

C-17s for $70.....probly the best value in boxing equipment period

AND free handwraps! Definitely getting some C17s, just have to decide which color. Torn between silver or lavender.

Anybody know when their mesh bag will come back in stock?

anyone know what their pink for the c17 looks like? is there a glove on the site for ref? ty

Ordered up myself a pair of red ones! Can't wait to try them out!

My girlfriend also bought me a pair of gold ones for my x-mas present haha.

Order two C-17s on Thanksgiving Day and my order is still awaiting fulfillment. Anybody else experiencing this? Hope the glove lining doesn't give out quick like my first pair.

Order two C-17s on Thanksgiving Day and my order is still awaiting fulfillment. Anybody else experiencing this? Hope the glove lining doesn't give out quick like my first pair.

Same here, I haven't received any update on my order. I figured it's because they received a ton of orders. I ordered a camera from Best Buy the same day and haven't got an update on that order as well, so it has to be because of a huge amount of people buying things.

Finally shipped today. Patience.....

Got a call from Mohsin two days ago since we lived in the same city for a while and indicated he would ship it out soon, ordered last wednesday. He said he saw my mega review thread lol. He said he was swamped with orders, hopefully will see mine soon. Very excited. Part of me wanted to throw the C-17s in there, but without a consistent gym schedule or a sparring/mitt partner, I thought why let good leather go to waste in the closet?

So the C17s most people 16oz them for sparring and 12oz then for bag/mitt? It would be nice to have some pop on the mitts that you can't get with the MiMs, but 12oz for heavy bag sounds crazy, unless you are throwing all your punches snapping/maximum extension.

Last edited:
Been using the 16oz on the heavy bags. I can go all out and no knuckle/pain issues. The 16oz hand compartment are huge for my small hands. I ordered both the 16oz and 12oz. Will post on how the 12oz are on the bags.

Ordered 12oz in black. I would have gotten 16oz for heavy bag work, but my bgv-9s feel a bit too big and are only 14oz. Kinda of scared me off of it. Oh well, I bought knuckle guards in case my [wimpy] left hand takes a beating in 12oz.

Still awaiting fulfillment though. Can't wait to try these out.

Just received my gloves today, 1 day before the expected delivery date. Can't wait go try them out!

Got my order in today. The 12oz fit real snug but I'm not sure it's going to be enough protection for heavy bag. The workmanship seems to be better on the 12oz vs 16oz.

does anybody know how long it will take until the blue laced-up version of the c17 will be in stock again?

Back