Ringside: Guide to boxing fundamentals Video....

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I figured I'd try this on here as well :/ This was a great video teaching fundamentals of boxing by renowned world champions, klitchko, lewis, Hatton, and so on.... but it's off the grid now....does anyone know where I could watch this video or was there only one video in its existence in our internet that was posted on youtube? I definitely think it's worth a watch for boxing fans whether they are someone who trains or just fans of the sweet science

I figured I'd try this on here as well :/ This was a great video teaching fundamentals of boxing by renowned world champions, klitchko, lewis, Hatton, and so on.... but it's off the grid now....does anyone know where I could watch this video or was there only one video in its existence in our internet that was posted on youtube? I definitely think it's worth a watch for boxing fans whether they are someone who trains or just fans of the sweet science

I've seen it and mentioned it before. It's a good video indeed.

Edit. Well, that's lame. "Video unavailable
This video contains content from Sky Sports, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."

I've seen it and mentioned it before. It's a good video indeed.

Edit. Well, that's lame. "Video unavailable
This video contains content from Sky Sports, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."

I mean there are other sites, but they all direct linked to youtube, I mean, is it possible in the year 2018 that we have no copy of that said video in THE INTERNET? What is this

ya, that is really good and full of great info.

maybe they are selling it, that's the whole point of making it after all. see if you can buy it. also, usually stuff that dissapears off of yt gets reuploaded over and over again anyways, just wait.

Back