News RIP Carl Weathers

Raider Legend Carl Weathers <BC1> <8><RomeroSalute>

71+Weathers+f.jpg

Damn, that hits hard. Rocky series, Predator, and Happy Gilmore are all time great movies. Love Carl Weathers he made everything he was in better. RIP to a legend.
I remember he was one of the few cast members to not turn his back and continued to show support for Gina Carano with all that stuff too. Seemed like a great guy

I remember he was one of the few cast members to not turn his back and continued to show support for Gina Carano with all that stuff too. Seemed like a great guy
He was one of the few good things on those Disney Star Wars shows. Brought presence and credibility to the show. I enjoyed the early episodes where he was featured more over that last season.

Absolutely, positively sucks. Apollo Creed is gone. I thought he still looked great on Mando. Rest in peace and power, The Master of Disaster. Supposedly Ali lit up when he heard that one and wished he had thought of it.

From what? Died peaceful in his sleep...so he either had a stroke or a heart attack?
Usually what that means. Or he had some brief illness they kept a tight wrap on or even took something. He's too young to die of natural causes like that (he was still quite active). Either way dude is an absolute legend but something definitely caused his death outside of “died naturally in his sleep” like a 90 year old.

Back