News RIP Elias Theodorou

I know back in '18/'19 we were all clowning on him bad for those pretty Ringboy photos and, also, that odd point-style of his that kept him winning. Truthfully, he deserved it because he looked like a Greek Man-God and his fights were kind of boring. I cheered like hell when Brunson beat him and he finally got released (and so did you). But MMA is just a sport. He seemed like a real nice person outside of that and always had a smile on his face. That is such a young age to go. No one deserves that. I really find this sad. RIP Elias. :(

Here I am battling a lifelong disease of Ulcerative Colitis and a recent diagnosis of Gastritis. Everyday is hell but I'm fighting it. My doctor told me in the past "Don't be suprised if it turns into Crohn's and you subsequently get stomach or colon cancer." I plan to do everything to prevent that happening but I'd be lying if dying young sometimes didn't occur to me. Life is fragile so don't take anything for granted and live your life to the fullest! :)

Saying it now ...

cards for anyone talking shit.

The wiki thing ain't funny, it's petty coward shit.
Not even close to a decent joke worthy of his laughs.

We can chirp a lot,
but dying... of cancer after taking all that flack,
he kept an incredible attitude throughout.
We should at least absorb that from his good energy.

Nothing but respect

or get out of the thread.

Pretty crazy. I used to crack jokes about this guy and his style while he was a ufc fighter but started to like him post-cut. He’d post comments on mma articles/posts on instagram that showed he was a fan of the sport like the rest of us and could take insults thrown his way well. I remember he even spoke about starting to sit down on his punches and get finishes in response to the fan criticism.

I was hoping for another UFC stint for him - really unfortunate that’s not in the cards. RIP Elias

Hey man, strength to you...hope you recover your health 100%

Elias was so young, cancer just took him away in like 2 weeks since it hit stage 4 I read.

Thank you man I appreciate the kind words.

ugh man that's absolutely brutal to read, I was at stage 4 as well, I honestly don't know how I survived, but I am so thankful everyday that I did. This just sucks to hear about him.

Saying it now ...

cards for anyone talking shit.

The wiki thing ain't funny, it's petty coward shit.
Not even close to a decent joke worthy of his laughs.

We can chirp a lot,
but dying... of cancer after taking all that flack,
he kept an incredible attitude throughout.
We should at least absorb that from his good energy.

Nothing but respect

or get out of the thread.

Best comment in the thread sir.
Totally agree.

Met him a few times. He was also super active on Toronto social media pages. Crazy how didn't let it be known. Kind of bad ass he didn't look for any sympathy whatsoever

Yeah, and that's easy to do nowadays but he took it like a real warrior...alone.

R.I.P

Yeah, and that's easy to do nowadays but he took it like a real warrior...alone.

R.I.P

If you know you're going out, it would be utterly draining having everyone treating you like a fabergé egg and reminding you of it. He was an extremely happy go lucky person (he got into some funny ig chirp battles) and probably just wanted his last days being positive.

Nothing but respect for him living his days on his terms

You know last Sunday we lost another great Canadian man, a man by the name of pat stay one of the best battle rappers of all time. It wasnt cancer though but still...it's shocking how many people are passing away lately, I wish everyone good health in here...I've been living with a fucked up heart now for like 2 years, it's like a ticking time bomb...severe damage to my aortic artery valve. Can't even jog like I used to anymore let alone roll bjj...just waiting for my operation.

Be careful of what you put into your body and who you trust your body to, nowadays there is a lot of evil out there, id dare to say more than before.

Damn. Sorry to hear man. How old are you?

I'm 34 and have just been diagnosed with Barret's esophagus, I'm awaiting surgery. I also have a hernia. I do beat my body though, I drink and take a lot of cocaine most days.

Someone like Elias who's my age should not be dying, he's fit and healthy. The world doesn't make any sense.

"Theodorou was privately battling Stage 4 liver cancer"

How can this be prevented? I had a friend who had late stage Stomach Cancer... for over a year he would go to the doctor to complain about stomach pain...but they just strugged it off. Then eventually said "oh". I wonder if the same thing happened to poor Elias. :(

Rest in Peace Elias.

He was like the most handsome MMA fighter. R.I.P

Back