RIP My Sweet Daisy Dog

My beloved pooch died over the weekend from old age and I mentioned it in a couple threads and several people reached out to me with condolences which made me realize she was kinda well known around these parts since I talked about her so much so I decided to make a thread for her
She was 3 months away from 12 years old which is the high end of a pittie's life span so she lived a full life and Im thankful for that
She was always smiling, loved meeting new people with her tail wagging a million miles an hour as we went on our morning walks each day
She was a really happy dog and it was her love and joy that helped get me through a really dark and miserable part of my life, she saved me by giving me the strength to keep going
She lived a long life full of doggie treats, bacon double cheeseburgers, hugs and belly rubs, naps in the warm sun and nice long walks and I know she loved me just as much as I loved her
She was my best friend

Daisy Dog
October 23, 2011 - July 22, 2023

View attachment 993074

View attachment 993075

View attachment 993076

View attachment 993077

View attachment 993078

My condolences Petey. You gave that dog such a great life. Never forget that bud.

RIP to your best friend, it's a hard thing to deal with for sure. Good on you for looking into another rescue so soon though. Lost my best bud in the late 90's and still haven't been able to take on a new pooch after that.

Sorry for your loss. I know this pain all too well.

Raising a dog from a pup is an amazing experience, but it just sucks knowing that they are on a countdown timer. There is going to be a day when they don't come to the door to greet you, and that really hurts. Then you walk around your home and see all of their toys makes it even worse.

All we can do is love them for as long as we can.

My beloved pooch died over the weekend from old age and I mentioned it in a couple threads and several people reached out to me with condolences which made me realize she was kinda well known around these parts since I talked about her so much so I decided to make a thread for her
She was 3 months away from 12 years old which is the high end of a pittie's life span so she lived a full life and Im thankful for that
She was always smiling, loved meeting new people with her tail wagging a million miles an hour as we went on our morning walks each day
She was a really happy dog and it was her love and joy that helped get me through a really dark and miserable part of my life, she saved me by giving me the strength to keep going
She lived a long life full of doggie treats, bacon double cheeseburgers, hugs and belly rubs, naps in the warm sun and nice long walks and I know she loved me just as much as I loved her
She was my best friend

Daisy Dog
October 23, 2011 - July 22, 2023

View attachment 993074

View attachment 993075

View attachment 993076

View attachment 993077

View attachment 993078
My condolences and sorry to hear that. Our dog is getting old and I wince at the thought of him passing away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back