RIP Thai King

Prostitution is illegal in Thailand, but the law is not enforced.
I would like to see such common sense in the US, where 30% have a criminal record, or in Canada, where 10% have a criminal record.

That only supports my observation of government profiteering in the sex trade. It's big business.

I don't think its about common sense at all, I believe if one is to follow the money, it would become evident that Thailand and its elite, is about exploiting their population for profit & power, not unlike canada, the usa, or most other countries, they all just do it a bit differently. You will notice in all models the populous suffers in each.

Religions and governments telling other consenting adults what, and what they cannot do with their bodys is just wrong. These institutional policies are a fraud perpetrated on the common man. Its all a bad joke when you boil it down. It causes tremendous death, pain and suffering, similar to the "war on drugs" nonsense. This is really a flawed economic ideology that is embraced by many power monsters around the world and for most of history. It is well summed up by economist Frederic Bastiat in his observations of the "broken window fallacy", but I take it a step further in that I believe that many at the very top know exactly the damage it causes, but perpetuate these fallacies knowingly for power. These people aren't waking up every morning saying "What can I do to serve humanity today, and accelerate our evolution in a positive way" They are more likely to be informed by ideologies of self interest and hard power. ---is normal

These ideologies can be touched upon in the old concept of what is called the Mercantile, or earlier known "divine right of kings" type system of government, at least in recent western history, as it is known by many names through all recorded history, where the government, by any name or form, expands its power by imposing itself in all matters of an individuals sphere of power, therefore centralizing power for themselves leaving the individual a dependent and to be easily influenced by methods of control of all description.

That guy in your avatar....so much to be said....

Everytime I head Thai King I think about Beat Thang for some reason.

I hope you don't mind my interjection into your conversation with Brampton Boy.

Thanks for the consideration, I don't mind in the slightest.

Would it have been better if Canada did not keep its King but rather joined the United States in Revolution?

There were two groups that had just enough structure independently to form their own factions on a large land mass, and were just far enough from the coercive powers of origen that they were able to sever ties. It doesn't matter who, or what, its just a collection of humans. Each had their own game going and didn't want others cutting into their action. It had very little to do with the noble propaganda we are all told is our national histories.

Were Russians better off under rule by the Tsar? Were India or Hong Kong better off under rule by the English crown?

The Russian revolution was a complete failure, as it was originally to be an inclusive form of democracy in the form of Marxist political and economic theory. It died in the womb when the despot dictator Vladimir Lenin hijack the movement by black booting the revolution. Unfortunately that history is never acknowledged as it doesn't jive with the Wests "official" "red threat" propagandist history. Our collective evolution has been severely retarded due to Lenin's coup, and the Wests cold war cultural battle. Would have been nice to have had it play out in it's intended incarnation. Who knows, but what I do know, is that we would all be better off if we would live in a "true" democracy. Not this shit that we currently live in.

Some would say that kings are superior to democracies because a king has an incentive to leave the kingdom in good condition for heirs, while an elected politician tries to keep the wheels turning only long enough to collect a pension, future debt be damned. And this debt is the mechanism of our serfdom. Libya was virtually debt free under Gaddafi.

People that say monarchical systems are better than democracies know nothing of either. When have kings ever had the incentive to leave a kingdom in good condition really, maybe Marcus Aurelius? King Arthur? very few, and even then, they managed more then lead in articled cycles between war and poverty. It has proven to be an unsustainable political/economic/social theory historically, by any measure. Even in the case of the great emperor Marcus Aurelius, we see his son take power and become one of the worst leaders of the Roman Empire of all time. That system falls to the mental condition of one person...terrifying.

In a democracy with a well informed and politically active populous, that has a smooth, accessible transition of access from the smallest level, to the greatest level of structure, with well developed constitutional laws that emphasis an individuals liberty's and sets limits on governments ability's to interfere with its citizens mutual exchange of ideas and materials is far better than any system devised. I am in canada, we are a weak democracy, but times are pretty good right now, so apathy is the norm. And the USA is hardly a democracy at all by any stretch of the imagination, but it sure tries to convince the world it is. lol

You've alluded in other posts that the elections are just a show run by wealthy individuals who pull the strings. Is this show not really just dressing the Emperor in even more clothes, to the point that we don't even know who the Emporer is anymore? I think the Emporer is the one who makes strings-attached emergency loans to governments, but I don't know his name. The real problem I have with Queen Elizabeth II is that I think she may really be just a figurehead and part of the show too.

I like your analogy. Yes, I think the emperor is in a new facade, but by another name.

Queen Elizabeth is the biggest pig in pearls I have ever seen. We pay homage to the disgusting and archaic model of government. Rule by force, with no rights as a surf, but rather a slave to the crown, allowed under strict rule to work the monarchs land. A system that holds a jeweled scepter to smash over your peasant head. Fuck those assholes, and their taxpayer supported glamorous lifestyles. I recently had this conversation with a group of my family members that were trying to make the case that "they do so much good" Yeah...I could too if you gave me 3 million a year and millions in other benefits and subsidies. You wont ever hear them utter words about "power to the people" but you will see them taking photo op, after photo op, of themselves waving to peasants. Fuck those people, they are cynics of human potential, and profit off our enslaved ignorance.

Last edited:
He did a lot of great things for the country, regardless of what people might think about the monarchy.

His son is a on the other hand... Not sure where the country is heading now.

Pablo Escobar used to be loved by the plebs too, by handing out a pittance from time to time. Plebs will sell their asshole's for wooden nickles. It's what they are giving up for these "glass beads and bobbles" that troubles me the most...their power. A part of our psychology wants us to be cared for, and told bedtime story's by mommy and daddy for our whole lives.

The pope, the queen, politicians, sales men of all description, the media, financial services, the military, etc...you name it, all full of shit.

Self interested power and moral relativism rule, by creating and praying upon ignorance.

Empowerment > power over imo, but that's just not the way it is, or ever really has been. Evolution I say. I will come to be.

evolitio.jpg

Last edited:
People that say monarchical systems are better than democracies know nothing of either. When have kings ever had the incentive to leave a kingdom in good condition really, maybe Marcus Aurelius? King Arthur? very few, and even then, they managed more then lead in articled cycles between war and poverty. It has proven to be an unsustainable political/economic/social theory historically, by any measure. Even in the case of the great emperor Marcus Aurelius, we see his son take power and become one of the worst leaders of the Roman Empire of all time. That system falls to the mental condition of one person...terrifying.
Meanwhile the democratic system falls to the mental condition of the elites.

The most clever and powerful control everyone too weak/stupid to take over.

So monarchy > shitty lame democuckracy

In a democracy with a well informed and politically active populous, that has a smooth, accessible transition of access from the smallest level, to the greatest level of structure, with well developed constitutional laws that emphasis an individuals liberty's and sets limits on governments ability's to interfere with its citizens mutual exchange of ideas and materials is far better than any system devised.
holy fucking run-on sentences ADHD Batman. SHIT.

is English your 2nd language? if so my bad then.

i like that you're informed on your history, though. was history your major?

i'm a physics/engineering guy.

Last edited:
Meanwhile the democratic system falls to the mental condition of the elites.

The most clever and powerful control everyone too weak/stupid to take over.

So monarchy > shitty lame democuckracy

holy fucking run-on sentences ADHD Batman. SHIT.

is English your 2nd language? if so my bad then.

i like that you're informed on your history, though. was history your major?

i'm a physics/engineering guy.

After your post, I think anyone reading it would agree, that you are far from qualified to be giving judgments and lessons on language and sentence structure, with really no need to point out to most readers, your complete lack of logical argumentative structure, or any other means of persuasion for that matter.

For the sake of my own entertainment at your expense;
I have been known to use double negatives like Jane Austen, run on sentences like Charles Dickens, lack of capitalization of like E.E. Cummings, starting a sentence with a conjunction like William Faulkner, also, I often use incomplete sentences like H. L. Mencken, and I, from time to time, end sentences with a preposition like William Shakespeare.

If you had trouble with that "run on sentence", then you would really have a tough go with most of the greats of the Western/English literary tradition and historical canon that employed them often, examples being; Samuel Beckett, Virginia Woolf, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Marcel Proust and many, many others.

As far as my education goes, I have no such great title and status such as your own.

Also Juggalo, nice troll job, but....
969f2333a769697a586049bf9019cd8a.gif

Last edited:
Prostitution is illegal in Thailand, but the law is not enforced.

I would like to see such common sense in the US, where 30% have a criminal record, or in Canada, where 10% have a criminal record.

Yes, let's also have child prostitutes freely available in bars here, how progressive.

I'm in favour of legal prostitution, but legal as in 'provide a space where a person can buy sex from another person, that's still in line with basic human rights and common sense'.

You can't honestly use the Thai model for the sex industry as an example for the rest of us to follow...

After your post, I think anyone reading it would agree, that you are far from qualified to be giving judgments and lessons on language and sentence structure, with really no need to point out to most readers, your complete lack of logical argumentative structure, or any other means of persuasion for that matter.

I have been known to use double negatives like Jane Austen, run on sentences like Charles Dickens, lack of capitalization of like E.E. Cummings, starting a sentence with a conjunction like William Faulkner, also, I often use incomplete sentences like H. L. Mencken, and I, from time to time, end sentences with a preposition like William Shakespeare.

If you had trouble with that "run on sentence", then you would really have a tough go with most of the greats of the Western/English literary tradition and historical canon that employed them often, examples being; Samuel Beckett, Virginia Woolf, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Marcel Proust and many, many others.

As far as my education goes, I have no such great title and status such as your own.

tl;dr

I'm a scientist, not a powerless liberal arts cuck.

We keep things simple and to the point.

Last edited:
Sic Semper Tyrannis, เพื่อน.

969f2333a769697a586049bf9019cd8a.gif

^ I think this may be the greatest response I've ever read on sherdog.

There is a reason people go to Thialand to learn how to kill other humans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back