• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with you. He should be scrubbed from history entirely.

Good point borther. George floyd was a dispicable human being, and chauvin should be a free man. I agree with you 100%
Because one asshole kills another that doesn’t make him a saint .. but hey you thought Kyle shot black peoples so I appreciate the troll post.

My bad. Im thinking of someone totally different.
Ill see myself out...
Im a little high

Here let me help you
giphy.gif

Because one asshole kills another that doesn’t make him a saint .. but hey you thought Kyle shot black peoples so I appreciate the troll post.
I was just agreeing with your thoughts on george floyd. Chill out brother.

I was just agreeing with your thoughts on george floyd. Chill out brother.
Oh ok well your comment about the cop made me think you telling me my post is bad and so is my point my bad

Oh ok well your comment about the cop made me think you telling me my post is bad and so is my point my bad
No not at all. I agree with the point you were making. George floyd will not be missed, at all, nor ever, and that derrick chauvin should be a free and celebrated man. I agree with exactly what you were saying about how chauvin did a civil justice. I agree with you borther.

No not at all. I agree with the point you were making. George floyd will not be missed, at all, nor ever, and that derrick chauvin should be a free and celebrated man. I agree with exactly what you were saying about how chauvin did a civil justice. I agree with you borther.
Ok my apologies one is a POS that should be dead the other should be alive but maybe in jail for all his prior stuff

Why should chauvin be in jail? He should be celebrated. Son, i dont think you understand. Chauvin did what you wanted him to do. Like you said, george floyd deserved to die. Why trounce around it?

Shouldn't play with your food.

Why should chauvin be in jail? He should be celebrated. Son, i dont think you understand. Chauvin did what you wanted him to do. Like you said, george floyd deserved to die. Why trounce around it?
Oh ya see I knew you were a shitty troll. Get on queen b’s level if you gonna do it , do it right

I agree with you. He should be scrubbed from history entirely.

Good point borther. George floyd was a dispicable human being, and chauvin should be a free man. I agree with you 100%

You've only got that one half right. World is a better place without George Floyd in it. He was a total scumbag.

The problem is that in order to live in a free and civil society the police have to be held to a high standard and follow a certain set of rules.

So Floyd deserved to be gone ...but at that moment in place Chauvin did not have the right to do him and we cannot have police behave that way no matter how scummy the person they killed was.

How bout this one. These 2 assholes meeting each other was likely a net positive for society. We got one less career criminal off the street and we likely also got a brutal cop off the street as well. If it wasn't for all the rioting and unrest this bullshit caused you could likely say nothing of value was lost by the events of that day.

I understand the way some of you feel here. But you are letting emotions rule over your logic and if we are going to criticize insane liberals for this like with guns or with our boy Kyle than it is not a good look to engage in the same type behavior.

You've only got that one half right. World is a better place without George Floyd in it. He was a total scumbag.

The problem is that in order to live in a free and civil society the police have to be held to a high standard and follow a certain set of rules.

So Floyd deserved to be gone ...but at that moment in place Chauvin did not have the right to do him and we cannot have police behave that way no matter how scummy the person they killed was.

How bout this one. These 2 assholes meeting each other was likely a net positive for society. We got one less career criminal off the street and we likely also got a brutal cop off the street as well. If it wasn't for all the rioting and unrest this bullshit caused you could likely say nothing of value was lost by the events of that day.

I understand the way some of you feel here. But you are letting emotions rule over your logic and if we are going to criticize insane liberals for this like with guns or with our boy Kyle than it is not a good look to engage in the same type behavior.
Preach it brother. Im with you on this one. I agree with exactly what youre saying. One less of those people in our world. You took the words right out of my mouth. If we can just get rid of all those people, whether our whitw cops kill them or not, our world has no place for them.

You speak the truth.

Preach it brother. Im with you on this one. I agree with exactly what youre saying. One less of those people in our world. You took the words right out of my mouth. If we can just get rid of all those people, whether our whitw cops kill them or not, our world has no place for them.

You speak the truth.
It was a goof my man. My response was satire.... to spot tje obvious racists, like you and oldshadow......

I mean jesus christ.... white supremacists are retarded, but not this level of cousin fuckery.....

Like how did you not pick up on the sarcasm?

It was a goof my man. My response was satire.... to spot tje obvious racists, like you and oldshadow......

I mean jesus christ.... white supremacists are retarded, but not this level of cousin fuckery.....

Like how did you not pick up on the sarcasm?

I'm just responding to what you guys were saying with the thoughts I was thinking from your exchange. I did mean to quote shadow as well but didn't hit him by mistake. I can see you making comments that I thought could go either way

I don't know how the f you gathered I was a white supremacist from what I said . I'm clearly not on derek chauvin side and don't think he was just in his actions . Clearly I don't think the police should have the right to kill people for any reason they want. There was nothing wrong or racist about what I said to you

I have autism dude i don't always notice sarcasm especially when I can't hear a voice or see a face

Last edited:
Back