• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I mean the guy pointed a gun at someone and then realized that was a bad idea. I would think emotional distress could be cited from the original incident separate from the civil litigation that is being proposed.

i have no idea where the emotional distress ties in here. i could understand having to go to trial and face prison time, but shit thats gonna stress anybody out, and those kind of lawsuits are hard to win anyways.

alot of people get wrongfully arrested, or get arrested but then the charges get dropped but they aint gonna get rich quick just by trying to tell the courts just how traumatized they were from that one time when they had to sit in the back of a cop car and then get booked into jail or anything like that. and prisoners who were found to be wrongfully convicted settle for peanuts compared to what they should have gotten. its a bum deal for them all around.

ive never read any further into it than that original tweet. i'm guessing this emotional distress lawsuit has something to do with his self defense trial, but it would be rather comical if some news reporter called him a murderer the other week or some shit and now he's just trying to cash in on it by claiming lost wages and lack of sleep and emotional duress and all that. i dont think thats what this is about though.

emotional distress? did somebody say something mean and hurt his precious little fee-fee's?

giphy.gif

the fuck your feelings party has sure gone soft. dude would never last a day on the sherdog war room without lawyering up after someone says something he doesnt like.

his grift game is rather successful though i'll say.

Killed a pedo. Support the grift.

<GinJuice>

i have no idea where the emotional distress ties in here. i could understand having to go to trial and face prison time, but shit thats gonna stress anybody out, and those kind of lawsuits are hard to win.

ive never read any further into it than that original tweet. i'm guessing this emotional distress lawsuit has something to do with his self defense trial, but it would be rather comical if some news reporter called him a murderer the other week or some shit and now he's just trying to cash in on it by claiming lost wages and lack of sleep and emotional duress and all that. i dont think thats what this is about though.

Let me point a handgun at your face and tell me you are good with it. Lol

Killed a pedo. Support the grift.

<GinJuice>

a pedo, a burglar, and a wife beater. at least thats what i remember of it anyways. didn't follow this whole thing that well but all i know is that the media fucked it up and tried to portray it as a heinous murder, but during trial it all came out as another run of the mill self defense case

the dudes a shithead but i'm still on his side for it. i mean shit other people were pointing guns at him and attacking him first. i dont know how the shooting couldnt be justified. yeah, say he wasnt armed at the time and if those dudes beat him up with their skateboards or whatever and then he went back to his car afterwards to get his gun and then went back and shot them, then that would be an easy case for murder. but when the trial played out it was clearly self defense.

Last edited:
i have no idea where the emotional distress ties in here. i could understand having to go to trial and face prison time, but shit thats gonna stress anybody out, and those kind of lawsuits are hard to win anyways.

alot of people get wrongfully arrested, or get arrested but then the charges get dropped but they aint gonna get rich quick just by trying to tell the courts just how traumatized they were from that one time when they had to sit in the back of a cop car and then get booked into jail or anything like that. and prisoners who were found to be wrongfully convicted settle for peanuts compared to what they should have gotten. its a bum deal for them all around.

Likely the death threats, threats of violence, etc... Doxxing

Drop the ideological bias and hatred and just be objective and reasonable.

People conveniently resort to double standards, hypocisy, lack of self awareness when it suits them.

We all need to do better

Remember the clear colored squirt guns from the 80's ? Accurate to 3 inches

i remember those super soaker things. those were cool

though i doubt the kids can even bring squirt guns or nerf guns onto school grounds these days without getting in big shit.

i remember those super soaker things. those were cool

i doubt the kids can even bring squirt guns onto school grounds these days without getting in big shit

Pre Super Soaker... They were clear and usually like green yellow or red.

We actually get real guns disguised as Super Soakers occasionally

Back