Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kyle was such a dangerous active shooter that they chased him and engaged him physically.

Can't begin to tell u how often active shooters are chased
Weapon of mass casualty which was wielded with extreme care. He fired one shot at the skateboard swinging guy and a second shot at the soyboy with a pistol. Two shots. Both on target. Remarkable.

"Everyone else has the right to defend themselves also, not just the defendant"

I mean ... you are kind of admitting Rittenhouse is defending himself ... no?
162b28fc0f85283e74519b01b4d0f0429ed76cd2.gifv

It can be helpful in rare cases but Binger was able to extract key things he needed to follow up with the provocation angle they attacked with the FBI "interpolation" photo. The defense's lack of objections is troubling.

I can't even tell what's going on in that photo. I would never put some kid away based on that photo and the fact that the prosecution never provided the actual witness who had the gun pointed at them would only further convince me of that fact. The main thing putting him on trial did was confirm what I already suspected. He was just a dumb 17 year old kid like all the rest of them not some psycho looking to kill people.

So... those 3 YES Votes... where is the argument? Please. I'd love to know what ya got -- cause the prosecution certainly doesn't have it ;)

SO c'mon : 'esplain to the current 57 naysayers what the grounds for MURDER is. Sincerely, and please, I'm beyond morbidly curious..... been watching the left cringe and squirm all morning, talking heads trying to explain it, and even some of them are turning away... giving less coverage as the prosecution just whiffs at nothing.

If I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit it and i'll come back and eat my words.

I can't even tell what's going on in that photo. I would never put some kid away based on that photo and the fact that the prosecution never provided the actual witness who had the gun pointed at them would only further convince me of that fact. The main thing putting him on trial did was confirm what I already suspected. He was just a dumb 17 year old kid like all the rest of them not some psycho looking to kill people.

As I said, the prosecution has been reduced to sleazeball tactics. The state should be pursuing justice over convictions.

Kyle was such a dangerous active shooter that they chased him and engaged him physically.

Can't begin to tell u how often active shooters are chased

Then of course there's the star witness (i.e. byecep) who ran up to Kyle and asked him questions. Then decided to follow him because he feared for Kyle's safety.

As I said, the prosecution has been reduced to sleazeball tactics. The state should be pursuing justice over convictions.
Yea lot of assumptions by prosecution and saying opposite what Kyle and others have said .. no objections tho by defense

"Everybody else surrendered this city to the mob......Kyle should have too!"

Every Police Officer involved in a shoot would be in jail

That's something I don't get. People who want Kyle to fry are always pushing the line of "Well he injected himself into what could have become a dangerous situation while carrying a firearm, therefore he loses his right to self-defense." Yet police officers, security guards, etc. are always carrying guns, and still need to enter dangerous situations due to their jobs. Are they unable to act in self-defense? Does the simple act of carrying a firearm make it so that you can never use it in self-defense? What a bizarre line of reasoning.

Lol he says most good people already left before 1130 yet the people shot he defended where still there not a good point

Exactly what I was thinking. He's basically saying everybody involved was not a reasonable person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back