Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chasing someone that's running away is not defense.

This is even assuming he did this "crime". There's HD footage now. As far as we know it doesn't back up the claim that Rittenhouse "started it".

We have cell and drone footage literally right up to the moment in question. The argument is he's walking down the street, offering medical attention to everybody and then just randomly points a gun at another dude with a gun?

Meanwhile Rosenbaum, who's literally stalking him (after threatening to kill him if he found him alone), but then decides to chase him.....in defense of....something?

The hell kind of stupid theory is this?

He pointed s rifle at these people, that’s in the footage, that’s where things start, he’s only going to be found innocent if the jury believes that initial act is somehow separate from the killings. If they don’t, if they see the entire incident as one crime, he’ll be found guilty. Day four, I’m not sure how the jury is leaning

He initiated prior to running,

How? What evidence do you have of this?

Not theories. Evidence.

He pointed s rifle at these people, that’s in the footage, that’s where things start.

Not it isn't. You see an artifacted pixel blob on the footage. If that's the evidence you're convicting him on, I don't even know what to say.

Good morning fellas. What kind of shenanigans are we in for today?

IQ3.gif

Insane and corrosive as msnbc is, I’m actually going to agree with their article headline..

Kyle taking the stand could have blown the case for him. Jurors could see that moment as dishonesty, and an effort to be tricked. If I were a juror, him crying like that would be the ONE moment that offended me from the defense. I saw him smiling and posing with people after the incident, which doesn’t mean it wasn’t traumatic for him, but again, that was a HUGE mistake by the defense and Kyle himself.

They have the right to defend themselves from his crime, it’s not like his gun stops being deadly when he’s starting running. He could have turned and shot at any moment, we know that because he did. Again, that’s going to be the line for the jury, when does his initial crime end, at some random distance during his initial retreat, or after he finished shooting people?
It will depend on what caused him to point his weapon…if he did do that and did it because someone fired a shot or he heard something that sounded like a shot, it would be a reasonable reaction….also to consider would be did he point his weapon at someone chasing him before he went into the ‘I fear for my life’ scenario..

Insane and corrosive as msnbc is, I’m actually going to agree with their article headline..

Kyle taking the stand could have blown the case for him. Jurors could see that moment as dishonesty, and an effort to be tricked. If I were a juror, him crying like that would be the ONE moment that offended me from the defense. I saw him smiling and posing with people after the incident, which doesn’t mean it wasn’t traumatic for him, but again, that was a HUGE mistake by the defense and Kyle himself.
Fortunately for Kyle at least 4 of the prosecutor's witnesses fucked up and admitted it was self-defense. The jury should keep that in mind too.

they did the same thing with ZimZam, although Zimmerman was quite a bit more brown than Rittenhouse

They did a LOT in that case to make him look like a racist white person. Oh wow, it is NBC again, they seem to be doing a real bang up job with their reporting on these types of cases/trials. Here they blame minor production error lol.

Zimmerman is a white hispanic, what rather than a brown one? Why even use this language

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cnn-white-hispanic_n_3588744

Look at ABC's photo in the upper middle, which was used by a lot of articles and other broadcasts. Like why would they do this?

zimmerman+tone+changed.jpg

trayvon-martin-and-george-zimmerman-1.jpg
george-zimmerman-289x400.jpg

Rittenhouse and his hot sister are Brown.

Kyle would be thrown in the camps if he was in Nazi Germany as he would fail any Aryan test. Yet he's a "white supremacist"

How? What evidence do you have of this?

Not theories. Evidence.

Not it isn't. You see an artifacted pixel blob on the footage. If that's the evidence you're convicting him on, I don't even know what to say.

The video is persuasive enough for me to understand the prosecutors case, I’m not sure if you truly don’t understand it, or if you just want it to be wrong so badly that you’re ignoring it. regardless, it’s clearly a strong enough case that this isn’t open and shut. Not caring particularly about the outcome, that’s how I see it going as of now. If he’s convicted, it’s going to be because the video evidence proves him to have initiated the violence.

It will depend on what caused him to point his weapon…if he did do that and did it because someone fired a shot or he heard something that sounded like a shot, it would be a reasonable reaction….also to consider would be did he point his weapon at someone chasing him before he went into the ‘I fear for my life’ scenario..

Yeah the prosecution laid it out pretty plainly in their closing arguments, I’m genuinely surprised so many people on here are ignoring that, or pretending it never happened.

No you don’t. By that I’m talking about the “think “ part. You’re a muppet and you can’t even answer a question

No you don’t doesn’t make sense in response here, what are you even talking about at this point besides your emotions?

LOL, white privilege MSNBC is blind.

wrong. no such thing is clearly shown. you obviously did not follow the trial.
this is just gaslighting.

Really, you missed that point of the prosecutors case? Or are you just doing your best to disregard it? That’s the item driving the extended deliberation, it matters, I don’t know why you want to pretend otherwise. I’m not talking about a preferred outcome, I understand the defense’s case and could see them winning out, I just don’t think that’s going to happen. Maybe you’re a little too emotionally involved here, it’s a murder trial in Wisconsin, great theatre and all but it’s not personally relevant to you at all

No you don’t doesn’t make sense in response here, what are you even talking about at this point besides your emotions?

I don't believe you are sincere. Why don't you have the Nation of Domination in your avatar? Why do you have white privilege Hulik Hogan and Randy.

Really, you missed that point of the prosecutors case? Or are you just doing your best to disregard it? That’s the item driving the extended deliberation, it matters, I don’t know why you want to pretend otherwise. I’m not talking about a preferred outcome, I understand the defense’s case and could see them winning out, I just don’t think that’s going to happen. Maybe you’re a little too emotionally involved here, it’s a murder trial in Wisconsin, great theatre and all but it’s not personally relevant to you at all
Have you followed any of the trial?

cut the troll crap, it's just pathetic.
prosecution was just pointing at some pixels and yelling look it's kyle. there was not one second of clear footage shown that would even indicate that. prosecution was just desperately gaslighting, just like you are now.
and you didn't follow the trial one bit and it shows.

The media is sick. As are the well off, white libtards, as highlighted in the NYT article.

https://thepostmillennial.com/new-y...t-the-kenosha-riots-until-after-the-election/

"It didn’t run," Bowles writes. "It sat and sat... A few weeks after I filed, an editor told me: The Times wouldn’t be able to run my Kenosha insurance debacle piece until after the 2020 election, so sorry."

Bowles said there were reasons given that weren't about skewing the election or not wanting to put out a truthful story about the riots and their aftermath, but the piece did not run until November 9, 2020, once Joe Biden was declared the winner of the election.

That article spoke about how many of the people out burning, looting, and rioting were white. A shop owner she spoke to in Kenosha told Bowles she was "shocked... to see so many white protestors destroying property in the name of Black lives." Bowles wrote that these "seemed to be well-off young people, with little sense" of what local shops really mean to their owners and their communities.

That shop owner, Linda Tolliver, said "It's some blue-haired, latte-drinking hippie in Seattle coming here to raise hell while they go home to their nice beds. They don't care about any of us."

cut the troll crap, it's just pathetic.
prosecution was just pointing at some pixels and yelling look it's kyle. there was not one second of clear footage shown that would even indicate that. prosecution was just desperately gaslighting, just like you are now.
and you didn't follow the trial one bit and it shows.

You’re really unprepared for a guilty verdict, aren’t you? All tied up in the story with full blinders on, makes no sense. Do you think they’re deliberating for a full week without considering the crucial point of the prosecution? It’s just silly, you can disagree without burying your head in the sand

You’re really unprepared for a guilty verdict, aren’t you? All tied up in the story with full blinders on, makes no sense. Do you think they’re deliberating for a full week without considering the crucial point of the prosecution? It’s just silly, you can disagree without burying your head in the sand
panic wrestling the "oh you're emotional" third grade level replies.
pathetic. just admit you know nothing of the trial and are just here to gaslight.

Back