Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our Discord has been humming. Just about everyone agrees with the verdict but feels there are problems, including but not limited to the deification of Rittenhouse.

The law is the law, and it was properly applied here.
Think the far left made him a saint. They threw everything there was to be thrown at him and nothing stuck. Kyle was pretty much clean. Unfortunately this even happened and hopefully some the worst can learn from it. Idk

"trust the plan guys, two more weeks, one month tops, and he goes to jail"
1637407707739.png

I am amazed how stupid these leftists/celebs/politicians and how they just seem to double down with the "state lines".. "white supremacist".. "still guilty".. Like you would have thought they would have just stop after all the evidence came out.. which had been out for a year btw.. because the prosecution literally had nothing NEW

BS

But are they just doing it so Kyle doesn't know who TF to sue LOL

Fkin hell that cunt De blasio.. STILL saying he took the gun across state lines.. how can you get away with this kind of crap as a politician?

Sounds like you haven't been paying attention to the the media about the court case. Their agenda/narrative has been Kyle is a white supremacist that shot BLM protesters.

There's even some in the MSM saying his attackers were heroes trying to stop a mass shooting.

I think the trial, which you probably haven't seen, has proved all of that to be absolute bullshit and Kyle was proven in the court of law that everything he did was in self-defense after being attacked my violent felons threatening to kill him.

And you're right, myself and the right-winged commentators I post and agree with have an agenda - To expose propagandistic bullshiters who'd happily assassinate a kid's character to the entire world as a white supremacist and have him spend the rest of his life in prison, because it serves their agenda.

Choose which agenda you'd stand behind.

How about standing behind neither agenda? It boggles my mind how many are critiquing the media for misinformation and perpetuating a divide with hyperbole, but then the counter to that is to go extremely on the other side with hyperbole. I think any rational person should look at this and put aside their politics for a second. All parties involved were really fucking stupid. If Rittenhouse was truly in fear of his life and defending himself (I'm not saying he wasn't either - that's not my arguing point), he put himself in a position to possibly get killed or seriously hurt. As a small 17 year old, it's not a smart idea to be carrying an assault rifle as some vigilante to defend against a mob. The attackers on Rittenhouse, even if someone is making an argument that they thought he was an active shooter, put themselves in a ridiculously dangerous situation. As someone who was in college during a major riot and saw it firsthand, it's amazing how people get so intoxicated by the riot and do completely crazy shit.

I realize there are some people that truly think he should have been guilty, but instead of thinking everyone is on one side or another, there are many that believe under the current laws that he is not guilty while also thinking that shows a sad part about our society. This kid was arguably a cunt hair away from getting completely fucked up. He is walking away with no direct punishment, although I realize having to stare down a trial like that is punishment in itself. What's going to happen long term is this kid will be rewarded. In the current political climate that we have, it's scary that many will look at this and be encouraged to open carry in situations like this. This goes on both sides, which would make me pretty terrified if a riot broke out anywhere I'm near. This is not good for our society (and I'm not saying him being found guilty would be either).

I'm certainly not left wing, and I wouldn't even call myself right wing either. I think it's completely archaic to have a two party system or even confine yourself to one side if there were more options. It's pretty obvious, and well documented, that any of our foreign threats want unrest and a divide amongst the country. I just can't understand why both sides react so strongly to the other that it creates this huge divide. You may have the left and the media going one way which may seem way off, so the reaction from the other side is to go completely the other way which seems just as illogical to me. I think this case is a great example of that. You'll see many praising Rittenhouse and acting like he's a strong upstanding citizen, and it enrages the other side who thinks he should be guilty without even looking at the case. You'll have some that critique Rittenhouse (who may not even be on the left and also think he's not guilty), and the other side immediately defends saying Rittenhouse's choices were all good choices.

He was threatening to kill multiple people that night?

I wouldn't be surprised.

Not a smart move to attack someone holding an AR-15.

It was the last mistake he ever made.

Good riddance.

But But.. having an AR-15 is a provocation!!

Lmao no it isn't.. its a fkin deterrent

What kind of idiot tries to attack someone with an AR-15.. with his fists/chain?

Rosenbaum was aggressive all night.. a paedo (not that Kyle knew that).. pushing dumpsters on fire towards gas stations.. shouting the N-word.. Telling people they gonna die tonight.. Oh and he had just been out of the mental hospital after OD.. World will be a much safer place without that scum.. Honestly shocked one of the kids parents he raped hadn't already ended him

I am amazed how stupid these leftists/celebs/politicians and how they just seem to double down with the "state lines".. "white supremacist".. "still guilty".. Like you would have thought they would have just stop after all the evidence came out.. which had been out for a year btw.. because the prosecution literally had nothing NEW

BS

But are they just doing it so Kyle doesn't know who TF to sue LOL

Fkin hell that cunt De blasio.. STILL saying he took the gun across state lines.. how can you get away with this kind of crap as a politician?

You can get away with much more as a crooked deranged politician..
<seedat>

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flashback-biden-compared-rittenhouse-to-white-supremacists-in-2020 he said it without saying it. This was pretty fucked up and honestly abhorrent

There have been around 5 requests for the link of biden saying it and not a single link given. Its strange. Im not sitting through 5 minutes of the most dishonest abhorent shit network on television and their liying spin to get it either. Fox news is disgusting frankly.

Anybody got a link to the actuall tweet from biden? Id like to see it.

Edit-- @GearSolidMetal thanks for posting it. I was begining to think it didn't exist as multiple requests have gone unanswered. I dont understand why politicians lie like this or take definite sides on an unresolved issue. Sometimes its hard to comprehend the stupidity of it. I sure despise liars.

@Contempt. there is no need to lie about me. Anybody here on the right that knows my post history knows i dont shill for my side ever and if anything am harder on my side than i am the right. Im sure youll retract your post lying otherwise though.

Last edited:
Bit off topic, but is it common for ex presidents to still be referred to as 'President Wossisname'?
yes, once in high office, you are forever addressed in formal settings at the highest rank occupied in institutional setting. so trump will forever be formally addressed as president Trump.

You don't expose a damn thing by posting lies and misinformation you only expose yourself. You're as transparent as the msm and their covereagof this trial. No sane person would stand behind your garbage because it leads to the same place as l your imaginry enemies.

You're rambling in both of your posts directed to me.

'Lies'
'Misinformation'

But you're not specifically saying what you believe are lies and misinformation in this tweet.

So, rather than ramble, state exactly what you think is either lies or misinformation.

Have any jurors made any statements yet? I'd really like to know what was going on in the jury room.

yes, once in high office, you are forever addressed in formal settings at the highest rank occupied in institutional setting. so trump will forever be formally addressed as president Trump.
I’m pretty sure even if he became a senator or governor (for example, please no) he would still be referred to by “president”

Hold the fuck up, there's a major difference between doing an OK sign and this shit right here.
rittenhousebar-e1610643191284-1024x774.jpg

People don't group up and all do OK signs like they have muscular dystrophy. Y'all know damn well those are white power signs. Fuck this creepy little piece of shit. Foolishly wanting to be Rambo is one thing, but this is something else. Kid is just a Boogaloo Boy without enough of a spine to own up to it when he isn't surrounded by other double digit IQ goons.

Back