Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok I can agree with that. It's just that what you said in your original post wasn't true.
Well if he didn’t try that stomp you think things would have been the same? Who knows. I’m basically saying it’s fucked up he does that then just runs away and other people get murked.

If they were going to dismiss their whole case it should've not gone trial.

Well, it shouldn't have gone to trial. The overzealous activist DA forced a trial. That's why you had a prosecution so incredibly unarmed to make any kind of argument towards guilt of any kind, and why they had to resort to silliness, like suggesting the pedophile wasn't a threat because he was a manlet.

I don't know what that has to do with the "point" you were trying to make that if Kyle had been something he wasn't, he would've gone to jail.

Well, it shouldn't have gone to trial. The overzealous activist DA forced a trial. That's why you had a prosecution so incredibly unarmed to make any kind of argument towards guilt of any kind, and why they had to resort to silliness, like suggesting the pedophile wasn't a threat because he was a manlet.

I don't know what that has to do with the "point" you were trying to make that if Kyle had been something he wasn't, he would've gone to jail.
He has to hold onto that because that is the reason they riot to begin with..

“It's very significant,” former federal prosecutor Phil Turner, who is not involved in the case, said of Schroeder's decision. “It sounds like he'd be guilty of that and he'd get a conviction. You can at least assuage the public you've got something as opposed to coming away with absolutely nothing, which is a distinct possibility in this case.”

If they were going to drop their whole case it should not have gone to trial.

They got their 15 minutes.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/explainer-judge-drop-rittenhouse-gun-charge-81186071

If it wasn't such a high profile case, I doubt many would've been afforded the luxury of being walked through an acquittal.

The one sidedness made the trial look like an absurd waste of time.

Last edited:
As if Rittenhouse and his family haven't been though enough already.

I'm not sure if the families of Huber and Rosenbaum are going to care enough. I'm pretty sure Huber was convicted of threatening his own grandmother and brother with a knife, as well as strangulation. While Rosenbaum was, as we all know, a convicted pedophile, of a particularly vicious and aggressive kind (suicidal too, considering he had attempted suicide just a few days before).

In all honesty, the end result to both of their lives probably came as no surprise to their families. In some regards, it may have been a relief.

If you really don't think MILLIONS or morons with guns didn't see this as a victory for vigilantism and their "right" to show up at protests or riots with guns to "see what happens", I'm not sure what to tell you.

The reality that Kyle Rittenhouse got off, correctly, on on a self defense charge is irrelevant to the fact that this result will cause an influx in problems going forward.

There should have been lesser charges issued in place of the murder charges (which clearly made no sense in this case) to discourage people from being in these places in these situations, especially going to what are essentially conflict zones with weapons.

Half the Rittenhouse support in this thread believes in vigilante justice...of course these people are emotional midgets who have no understanding of actual history. The wild west was a God awful place.

I hope Rittenhouse finds some peace, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and was within his right to defend himself. The prosecution failed at the outset with the charges issued, and performed shamefully through lying in the trial.

If only they had laws against rioting and looting.

I'm not sure if the families of Huber and Rosenbaum are going to care enough. I'm pretty sure Huber was convicted of threatening his own grandmother and brother with a knife, as well as strangulation. While Rosenbaum was, as we all know, a convicted pedophile, of a particularly vicious and aggressive kind (suicidal too, considering he had attempted suicide just a few days before).

In all honesty, the end result to both of their lives probably came as no surprise to their families. In some regards, it may have been a relief.
Oh, they'll care when profit is involved.

It's comical people itt disregard all that, and focus all their energy on "kyle shouldn't have been there", as if that's more egregious.

I'm wondering if Kyle's civil legal team is going to be big enough to get all these lawsuits settled in the next decade.

Actually, all of these elected politicans and MSM figureheads spouting off bullshit AFTER the trial makes me also wonder if they know something we don't. Its like they KNOW for a fact they can lie repeatedly about Kyle and not pay a dollar for it in court.

Last edited:
Well if he didn’t try that stomp you think things would have been the same? Who knows. I’m basically saying it’s fucked up he does that then just runs away and other people get murked.
Depends on if they would have assaulted KR. My opinion is people that are easily encited into a violent mob probably have poor impulse control in general. So with or without that guy, it probably would have gotten violent. Many of the people there had criminal records and seemed to show up purely to incite violence thinking they were free from repercussions because they were part of a crowd.

Oh, they'll care when profit is involved.

Personally speaking, I'd prefer not to be publicly associated with a vicious pedophile relative, even if there was profit involved. Not to mention that the case was more clear-cut than OJ Simpson's ever was.

I just don't think they stand to gain anything, apart from bad publicity.

It's comical people itt disregard all that, and focus all their energy on "kyle shouldn't have been there", as if that's more egregious.

Rosenbaum's activities have been normalized in certain circles, so it's not that surprising, really.

I just don't think they stand to gain anything, apart from bad publicity.

Unlike OJ, Kyle has no wealth. Would be like suing the neighborhood bum. Pretty sure none of his legal defense charity receipts were deposited in his bank account.

I'm wondering if Kyle's civil legal team is going to be big enough to get all these lawsuits settled in the next decade.

Actually, all of these elected politicans and MSM figureheads spouting off bullshit AFTER the trial makes me also wonder if they know something we don't. Its like they KNOW for a fact they can lie repeatedly about Kyle and not pay a dollar for it in court.

how is it possible that elected officials can just say that about somebody, with impunity? it's insane to me.

source.gif

LOL, the hottest of all takes.

Yes, I too believe that if Kyle had done something illegal, he'd be in prison. Good God, where do you guys come up with this shit, and furthermore, what makes you hit "Post Reply", thinking it was a good point?

But but but if Kyle had raped a toddler before shooting those brave heroes!

Back