Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm just sorry Trump is still banned from Twitter. Can you imagine the kind of shade The Donald would have thrown as soon as the verdict was announced? The entire Internet would have melted down.<Eek2.0><45><Lmaoo>

You think they went for his guy so they could simply beat him up as opposed to straight butcher him? Rosenbaum threatened multiple people that he'd kill them . If he'd got that gun Rittenhouse would be dead and Rosenbaum might have gotten off on an insanity plea given he was off whatever medication he was supposed to be on.

The last few that attacked him? Yes, I believe they would have gotten the gun and beat him until the cops got there. I am pretty certain they would not have killed him. Rosenbaum had different intentions entirely. But the beauty of self defense is that you don’t have to take only a beating. You have the right to defend yourself from bodily harm, which was evident in every attack. My opinion is that the second wave of attacks, if successful, would not have been fatal. But that is my opinion. Kyle thought differently as he was hit with a skateboard and had a gun pointed at him. Make absolutely no mistake-I think the shootings were justified and have said so in the 400+ pages of my thread and the last couple hundred of this thread.

I'm beginning to think some people see self reliance and independence as provocation. It really is starting to look that way.
Putting out illegally lit fires has been touted by some as provocation. Some folks are desperate to be right about Kyle being a murderer.

So glad he was found not guilty.

@nhbbear is projecting his own good Samaritan shit onto these fools. I think that's because he wouldn't want to get smoked because he picked the wrong situation to involve himself in. Under oath he'd surely admit that you better damn well know the score if you're gonna intervene with lethal force when you don't have to.

I probably would have gotten involved if I thought I was seeing an active shooter. I know I would have and maybe paid dearly for it. And I don’t think they would have killed him(not Rosenbaum, I believe he would have tried).

I probably would have gotten involved if I thought I was seeing an active shooter. I know I would have and maybe paid dearly for it. And I don’t think they would have killed him(not Rosenbaum, I believe he would have tried).

Exactly. But you're smart enough to know that a kid running away isn't randomly executing people. Which probably leads you to believe that there's more to shit when he's running towards the cops that are right fucking there down the block. Throw in that you didn't actually witness the inciting incident and viola. Discretion is the better part of valor.

You know that in most jurisdictions that good intentions don't absolve you of wrongdoing when it comes to citizen's arrests, yeah? Or am I mistaken in that it's pretty much the norm that you need to witness a crime?

Can people stop acting like Skateboards are made of foam or something lol.. they're solid as fck.. and i can't imagine the damage getting hit by one of wheels/underside could do

I mean i would love for some of these talking heads (don lemon) to be in the same position.. grounded.. smashed over the head with a skateboard.. and see how they feel

Also.. if Kyle gets knocked out cold in that situation.. what happens? you think they will just leave it at that? ofc not.. expect a few stomps to the head after the fact.. i have seen enough videos of how these mobs act.. he would have at best probably suffered serious injury... maybe they take his gun? then what?

I'm just sorry Trump is still banned from Twitter. Can you imagine the kind of shade The Donald would have thrown as soon as the verdict was announced? The entire Internet would have melted down.<Eek2.0><45><Lmaoo>

I mean if you look at his/Biden's take on it back before the election.. Trump was 100% on the money with this one at least

The last few that attacked him? Yes, I believe they would have gotten the gun and beat him until the cops got there. I am pretty certain they would not have killed him. Rosenbaum had different intentions entirely. But the beauty of self defense is that you don’t have to take only a beating. You have the right to defend yourself from bodily harm, which was evident in every attack. My opinion is that the second wave of attacks, if successful, would not have been fatal. But that is my opinion. Kyle thought differently as he was hit with a skateboard and had a gun pointed at him. Make absolutely no mistake-I think the shootings were justified and have said so in the 400+ pages of my thread and the last couple hundred of this thread.

Lol are you serious? how long do they have to wait for the cops to come? just beat him up till then...

So Kyle goes out cold.. these people wont continue to stomp on him after? i've watched enough videos with situations similar to this.. people in a mob.. think they can do whatever/or just don't think at all.. Kyle would have got more then a few stomps to the head after.. probably even worse because it seems most of the people involved were violent felons

Anyway what comes after? either serious injury OR death.. doesn't take much.. the kid is grounded and about to be pounded on by grown adults

How you can say "im a pretty certain they would not have killed him" is mind blowing

Lol are you serious? how long do they have to wait for the cops to come? just beat him up till then...

So Kyle goes out cold.. these people wont continue to stomp on him after? i've watched enough videos with situations similar to this.. people in a mob.. think they can do whatever/or just don't think at all.. Kyle would have got more then a few stomps to the head after.. probably more because it seems most of the people involved were violent felons

Anyway what comes after? either serious injury OR death..

How you can say "im a pretty certain they would not have killed him" is mind blowing
even the idea that people for some reason should accept a near - death beating because of ....what exactly....is insane to me.

So Kyle goes out cold.. these people wont continue to stomp on him after? i've watched enough videos with situations similar to this.. people in a mob.. think they can do whatever/or just don't think at all.. Kyle would have got more then a few stomps to the head after.. probably more because it seems most of the people involved were violent felons

Anyway what comes after? either serious injury OR death..

I've been stomped on by a mob. Shit is not fun; if I'd had an AR-15 at the time, I probably would have used it. I also rescued a teenage girl from a group of other girls who were trying to soccer kick her head off her shoulders. By the time I pulled the girl out of the circle, they'd ripped out large chunks of her hair.

A group of people stomping on you can change, or end, your life in seconds. Without even meaning to.

If the skateboard guy had knocked Kyle out you think they would have waited for the police to arrive if he'd been rendered unconscious? No they would have jumped him en masse he'd have been battered to death long before anyone called the cops, if they ever did given 95+ percent of people there were scumbags intent on rioting and impinging police from stopping the chaos As for the last guy that he shot in the arm kind of hard to take anything that guy says seriously as he basically lied his ass off at every available opportunity. No idea why you'd give the benefit of doubt to people who were overwhelming out at that time to cause mayhem.

Quit dodging the question. Was it legal for him to carry that rifle? Who invited him to protect the business?
You are making it glaringly obvious that you haven't followed the case.

Yes, he was legally allowed to carry the rifle.

There were text messages with the one of the owners of the car lot, about protecting it.

His dad lives in Kenosha, he worked in Kenosha, and his gun was bought in Kenosha. So your "state line" argument is last years talking point that's been disproven.

Anything else you want filled in on, so you don't have to continue spouting stupid false shit?

Yup. Anyone who argues he should be in jail can never defend that it was self defence when pushed either. Push back against one of the talking heads and all they can do is repeat the slander used by CNN and other garbage “news” companies.

The other edge of that shit-sword is these clowns thinking they should send one innocent man to jail who they presume is everything they hate (due to media lies) as vengeance for an innocent minority in jail. They are not smart enough to think that sending innocent people to jail is wrong regardless. Any who have argued with me seem surprised that I would even suggest that innocent black offenders or ones who received stiff sentences should rot in jail, just because I believe Rittenhouse should not.

Man, it’s crazy the mental gymnastics these media-consumers will jump through to vilify everybody and everything CNN tells them to. A lot of people are incapable of thinking and quite frankly, it’s disgraceful.

A society full of weak people, who cannot think for themselves and who have their strings pulled by corrupt puppet masters is doomed to fail but man, Kyle Rittenhouse is going to be a rich man if he decides to stick it to the media outlets and “reporters” who tried to ruin his life.

The media has ran forward with full out lies and it will only stop when aggressively pushed back on.
Wish I could like it twice man you hit it square on the head.

Illegally acquiring a firearm to then travel interstate to a heated protest is not self defence.

It's not like he was minding his own business and got randomly jumped, he went there specifically looking for confrontation.
There was no justification to violently assault him.

Last edited:
I've been stomped on by a mob. Shit is not fun; if I'd had an AR-15 at the time, I probably would have used it. I also rescued a teenage girl from a group of other girls who were trying to soccer kick her head off her shoulders. By the time I pulled the girl out of the circle, they'd ripped out large chunks of her hair.

A group of people stomping on you can change, or end, your life in seconds. Without even meaning to.

I miss Pride

This entire case is a good example of the madness currently affecting America as a country.
  1. On a purely legal basis, KR probably acted legally. Hence the verdict.
  2. However on an ethical and moral basic, everything is fucked about this case, and how a 17 year old was able to walk in the streets with an assault rifle to begin with, and kill people. Even if something is trying to beat you up at some event, that doesn't justify you killing him. I mean, otherwise, there would be millions of deaths in Europe or anywhere in the world, when two sides (ie: football fans) fight in the streets. Where is the clear proof that the skateboard dude or any other dude approaching KR were going to kill him? I mean I see it as logical behaviour by civilised people, when you see a kid with a gun, to try to go and neutralise him/grab his gun. That's what any adult would do in Europe (if he were not hiding which is the other option).
I don't think people should be able to carry firearms in the streets like that, this is the root cause of the problem. People are fucking emotional and any situation can quickly escalate into "Im gonna defend myself and shoot you". Which is what happened here. This is the kind of benign and generic situation where a dude gets a little beating, then goes home, and nothing happens. It didn't have to end with the dude unloading into people around him.

This is why I disagree with guns in the public space. It can escalate a situation very freaking quick, where otherwise it might just be a random fight.
I mean any random fight that people have experienced in their lives, even schoolyard fights or fights between students for a dumb reason, can end in death if a scenario where one guy carries a gun.

I feel this legal framework is why Americans can't agree on the issue. People are torn between A) Rittenhouse being legally right, but B) still have fucking killed people that weren't even carrying guns! At the very least if some dude had started SHOOTING at KR, then a shooting response would be proportional. All I see is an Armed KID that's being chased and then unloads into the crowd. Anywhere in Europe this would be considered disproportionate response.
I can't believe how cheap life in the US is. People died for a very stupid reason. I bet neither KR nor his victims had any idea of what they had just done (killed people) or going to happen to them (death).

7LRjdz34.png

EXhiih1u.png

This entire case is a good example of the madness currently affecting America as a country.
  1. On a purely legal basis, KR probably acted legally. Hence the verdict.
  2. However on an ethical and moral basic, everything is fucked about this case, and how a 17 year old was able to walk in the streets with an assault rifle to begin with, and kill people. Even if something is trying to beat you up at some event, that doesn't justify you killing him. I mean, otherwise, there would be millions of deaths in Europe or anywhere in the world, when two sides (ie: football fans) fight in the streets. Where is the clear proof that the skateboard dude or any other dude approaching KR were going to kill him? I mean I see it as logical behaviour by civilised people, when you see a kid with a gun, to try to go and neutralise him/grab his gun. That's what any adult would do in Europe (if he were not hiding which is the other option).
I don't think people should be able to carry firearms in the streets like that, this is the root cause of the problem. People are fucking emotional and any situation can quickly escalate into "Im gonna defend myself and shoot you". Which is what happened here. This is the kind of benign and generic situation where a dude gets a little beating, then goes home, and nothing happens. It didn't have to end with the dude unloading into people around him.

This is why I disagree with guns in the public space. It can escalate a situation very freaking quick, where otherwise it might just be a random fight.
I mean any random fight that people have experienced in their lives, even schoolyard fights or fights between students for a dumb reason, can end in death if a scenario where one guy carries a gun.

I feel this legal framework is why Americans can't agree on the issue. People are torn between A) Rittenhouse being legally right, but B) still have fucking killed people that weren't even carrying guns! At the very least if some dude had started SHOOTING at KR, then a shooting response would be proportional. All I see is an Armed KID that's being chased and then unloads into the crowd. Anywhere in Europe this would be considered disproportionate response.
I can't believe how cheap life in the US is. People died for a very stupid reason. I bet neither KR nor his victims had any idea of what they had just done (killed people) or going to happen to them (death).
Completely lost it at “take a little beating”

Back