News Rizin 35 on April 17 with 3 Title Bouts (W Atom, FW, LW); Foreigners included

Finally a RIZIN thread where no one is gonna bitch!

Hope Souza gets to avenge his loss.

Didn't Saito just lose to Mikuru Asakura? Otherwise cool, I hope Johnny Case doesn't take the belt but no other choice with the local Japanese LW division not exactly being stacked. Also Ayaka v Izawa makes a lot of sense too, none of these bouts seem like the mismatches we've been seeing in Rizin lately.

If Satoshi wins we needs to see the Bellator vs RIZIN LW co-promotion, especially if Patricky is still Bellator champ.

Nice off Bellator to let him fight in Rizin since I know he signed a deal with them

I love rizin but I been slacking on it for a while now..... this card I might actually watch the whole shit

Nice off Bellator to let him fight in Rizin since I know he signed a deal with them

Where did they get picture of Spike Carlyle, lol? Anyways, good to see Carlyle fight in Japan. Bellator and RIZIN relation seems to be working out. Hopefully we see Patricky vs Satoshi soon.

What the hell is TK doing still fighting?
He's only 52, might stick him in the prospects thread if he does well.
He said he is retiring after this. Ueda is a highly accomplished karate guy who competes at LHW/HW. Just based on the fact that he isn't a blown up MW and is really quick, I am saying he has a good chance off being good. Great kicks. Maybe we can get another Lyoto Machida out of this

https://v.redd.it/hjuqw3wt3gn61

Holy shit this card is good. Rizin bless.

Though Ishiku/Saito 2 is odd. Saito just lost to Asakura. Why not give Asakura the title fight?

Love them giving Satoshi a chance to avenge his loss to Case. (Have Case's legal troubles concluded yet?)

Carlyle vs Takeda is just perfect matchmaking.

Love them giving Satoshi a chance to avenge his loss to Case. (Have Case's legal troubles concluded yet?)

charges were dropped at some point, apparently

and looking forward to this event. and some of these promo pics are fucking hilarious. the weird contrast and strange amount of photoshopping (ueda looks like the infamous jesus restoration). and yeah, that spike carlyke pic. it's great.

9jlGxDm.jpeg

Last edited:
Back