PBP Rizin 45: Sun. 12/31, 12 AM ET/9 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Finally finished. Fell asleep waiting on the Kleber fight and finished up the card finally last night. Fun card, solid fights and a bizarre announcement.

Anyone got a total on who won the night based on hair?

Natural hair

Fake blondes

Fake other (green, blue, pink, combination etc) with lesbian haircuts and non binary haircuts

What’s the records here? I lost count, I thought natural and fake other were ahead of blondes minus blondes bearing blondes..

Finally finished. Fell asleep waiting on the Kleber fight and finished up the card finally last night. Fun card, solid fights and a bizarre announcement.

Anyone got a total on who won the night based on hair?

Natural hair

Fake blondes

Fake other (green, blue, pink, combination etc) with lesbian haircuts and non binary haircuts

What’s the records here? I lost count, I thought natural and fake other were ahead of blondes minus blondes bearing blondes..
Fake blondes had their worst NYE on record, I'm pretty sure. I was as astonished as anyone. The good news is that the redemption storyline is already in place for next year. Should be a wild time

Fake blondes had their worst NYE on record, I'm pretty sure. I was as astonished as anyone. The good news is that the redemption storyline is already in place for next year. Should be a wild time
we all lost with miyuu retiring. no more blonde milfy mommy, no more bulma milf, no more nothing. is sad. i did order that gravure book though. but from what i'm reading on the japanese reviews, they are mighty upset there is no actual nudity. can't believe she was 49 and still looked fast and had better wrestling than the opps. if only she learned submission defense.

we all lost with miyuu retiring. no more blonde milfy mommy, no more bulma milf, no more nothing. is sad. i did order that gravure book though. but from what i'm reading on the japanese reviews, they are mighty upset there is no actual nudity. can't believe she was 49 and still looked fast and had better wrestling than the opps. if only she learned submission defense.
I'm stoked that you actually ordered that book lol. Report back once it has been obtained, I'm curious. Even with no nudity.

I'm stoked that you actually ordered that book lol. Report back once it has been obtained, I'm curious. Even with no nudity.
lol, will do! it's all just female positivity and empowerment in the end. it would be wrong not to buy this book.

Back