Rizin FF 45 NYE Horiguchi vs Shinryu

some great fights, can't wait for this event! 3 AM JMMA Master Elite race reporting for duty!

Miyuu still looking good. Might order her gravure book for inspiration.

WAR RIZIN!!!!!!!!!!!
I, too, have considered making that book purchase, but I also want avoid that potential conversation that would be had when I have guests and they're like, "Why you have two books full of nude pics of some random Japanese chicks?" I already own a different one lmao.

Last edited:
I, too, have considered making that book purchase, but I also want avoid that potential conversation that would be had when I have guests and they're like, "Why you have two books full of nude pics of some random Japanese chicks?" I'm already own a different one lmao.
LOL - fuck it man! I think you have inspired me to just do it. The female body is beautiful, empowering, strong, feminine, and should be celebrated in the form of this Miyuu gravure book. If they can't appreciate women, then they're just less than. Which other book do you got by chance? Respect.

nice! those tokyo lucky holes. looks like a tasteful art book. i don't mind the bush. i need to find a good one with a lot of good art. i think i will get that miyuu book haha.

Agreed, best day of the year.

What I like to do is drink heavily, reminisce about Pride NYE events, and see double before the main event so I can watch it again for the first time the next day!

War Saku Guch!
Your join date leads me to believe you're a real one, based on these words. Salute

Can anyone explain to me how Miyuu has recovered from torn ACL surgery and then train for a fight in just 8 months?
Casey O Neill who is significantly younger is still suffering from effects from the injury over a year later.
In her confession video she seems like a retired fighter already.
Imo she rushed everything just to get it over with.
Izawa wins easily.

Can anyone explain to me how Miyuu has recovered from torn ACL surgery and then train for a fight in just 8 months?
Casey O Neill who is significantly younger is still suffering from effects from the injury over a year later.
In her confession video she seems like a retired fighter already.
Imo she rushed everything just to get it over with.
Izawa wins easily.
Pretty sure this is her official retirement fight. Probably just wanted it to happen on NYE and willing to go in at under 100%.

In i
Pretty sure this is her official retirement fight. Probably just wanted it to happen on NYE and willing to go in at under 100%.
it is yeah,it was originally scheduled for the event in may but Miyuu pulled out.
Had ger surgery april 18th so by the tike she gets in the cage it will be a little over 8 months-time in which she should have dine physical therapy and get a camp in.No way,let s say she trained 2 months for the fight but 6 months is just too quick to come back from ACL surgery.You basically have to learn to walk again.

In i

it is yeah,it was originally scheduled for the event in may but Miyuu pulled out.
Had ger surgery april 18th so by the tike she gets in the cage it will be a little over 8 months-time in which she should have dine physical therapy and get a camp in.No way,let s say she trained 2 months for the fight but 6 months is just too quick to come back from ACL surgery.You basically have to learn to walk again.
Yeah, she is at a huge deficit, but, as much as I like her, idk that she'd have won this even at 100%. I admire her willingness to do it, though.

Yeah, she is at a huge deficit, but, as much as I like her, idk that she'd have won this even at 100%. I admire her willingness to do it, though.
Agreed.
Even without that Izawa would be a huge favorite.
I guess it was out if Miyuu’s hand but personally I would have picked a lesser opponent for my retireent fight to bow out on a W like a Cassie Robb or something.

I'm excited for this event and will be supporting it by buying on Fite TV... but anyone else feel a little dirty now that TrillerTV is in the mix?

Miyuu isn't going to win. I hope the send-off is worth it for her.
Idk if slapping Triller on the app is good or bad. They have a known name, so maybe it is a good thing, although idk that the name really helps anyone but Triller. But, I'm still buying the card, anyway.

Are we getting english commentary? If so, who?

Answer: Seems like the usual 2, remotely (with that annoying delay).

FYI if you want ask a question:

Last edited:
Back