News RIZIN NYE: around 20 fights, more foreigners, 100% arena capacity, announcements in early Dec

Youtuba vs. Yuta

FGebHzFUUAMFukV
i believe this is 1 kickboxing round, 1 mma round. card needs more special rules matches like this if it can't have big names.

Shibatar sucks. A 90kg fight against someone that's spent most of their career anywhere from 63kg to 67.5kg

Mikuru Asakura was offered Ologun during the meeting in November. He immediately declined and was adamant that either saito or koike would be his opponent for nye.

Remembering the incident in harajuku where he was threatened to assault by a big African clothing store owner who was running shady business, I thought there was a purpose for asakura to fight Ologun to show the fans he's not afraid of people of this category like he says he's not.

Mikuru Asakura was offered Ologun during the meeting in November. He immediately declined and was adamant that either saito or koike would be his opponent for nye.

Remembering the incident in harajuku where he was threatened to assault by a big African clothing store owner who was running shady business, I thought there was a purpose for asakura to fight Ologun to show the fans he's not afraid of people of this category like he says he's not.

he’s def afraid. Either Ologun probably keeps him up at night

Si Woo Park has been in Japan a year now. Came over for a DEEP JEWELS bout, spent the two weeks leading up to the fight in a hotel room, said no more, and stayed in Japan with her boyfriend, who’s Zainichi Korean. Been training with Miyuu at Krazy Bee

Man, I just can’t get hyped for Rizin at all. If they couldn’t get any foreigners they could’ve at least given us Aoki so he could Aoki things on NYE. The only person I care about is Souza.

Man, I just can’t get hyped for Rizin at all. If they couldn’t get any foreigners they could’ve at least given us Aoki so he could Aoki things on NYE. The only person I care about is Souza.
Aoki is a ONE FC fighter. thats like saying they should've got Volkanovski.

Aoki is a ONE FC fighter. thats like saying they should've got Volkanovski.

The beginning of this thread is literally people sayingAoki should get a fight in Japan because one isn’t giving him fights. I am agreeing?

The beginning of this thread is literally people sayingAoki should get a fight in Japan because one isn’t giving him fights. I am agreeing?
ONE signs exclusive contracts, so you want Rizin to contract tamper and get taken to court by ONE? The only fighter that goes outside the organization is Rodtang, but that is exclusive to only Thailand fights.

ONE signs exclusive contracts, so you want Rizin to contract tamper and get taken to court by ONE? The only fighter that goes outside the organization is Rodtang, but that is exclusive to only Thailand fights.
I'm sure ONE would rent him out for $50. they're so deep in the hole they'd take anything.

Last edited:
I'm sure ONE would rent him out for $50. they're so deep in the hole they'd take anything.
this wouldn't be taking, this would be giving. ONE are not lending out their biggest names to their competitors in any scenario lol.

this wouldn't be taking, this would be giving. ONE are not lending out their biggest names to their competitors in any scenario lol.

of course but aren't they like $200 million in debt? beggars can't choose. plus they're not really competitors, they haven't had a Japan event in years, sounds like an easy $50 to me

Back