News RIZIN NYE: around 20 fights, more foreigners, 100% arena capacity, announcements in early Dec

I’ll have to call off work if I wanna watch it. definitely tempting as it seems i always miss this card each New Year’s Eve bc of work

The card is kind of weak compared to past NYE cards, but understandably so. It seems like more of a hybrid big DEEP and Pancrase co-promotion than anything else, but it should be a fun card.
There are a multiple of fighters on this card that make more than entire Deep and Pancrase cards.

Last edited:
Sounds like Kai really wants to fight in America. He needs to wreck Kenta if he wants that to happen, because they won’t send you to America when you struggle against Reversal gym fighters.

On live now, it shows 3 different options (session 1, 2 and 3) does anyone know what this means?

And if I buy session 1 will I get to watch the entire event?

Hiromasa might actually win this thing.

He was my pick to be in the finals vs Pantoja but didn't happen back in TUF.

Post conference brief summary:

- Next Trigger and landmark events in February
- Miura, Ren and Kleber will be fighting in February.
- Ren wants a rematch vs Hagiwara.
- Fly or Feather weight GP, depending on the corona situation.
- FOTN via Sakikabara was Inoue vs Ogikubo.

Finally saw the card, it was great. I think I enjoyed Izawa's fight the most, I'm pissed it was non title...figures.
Izawa was one of the highlights for me, too. Her grappling was beautiful. A true example of what grappling should look like.

Post conference brief summary:

- Next Trigger and landmark events in February
- Miura, Ren and Kleber will be fighting in February.
- Ren wants a rematch vs Hagiwara.
- Fly or Feather weight GP, depending on the corona situation.
- FOTN via Sakikabara was Inoue vs Ogikubo.

No Sumo freak shows? :(

Back