Movies ROAD HOUSE Starring Jake Gyllenhaal (Official Trailer)

Looks kind of shitty overall but even though I'm not big on Conor he looks pretty comfortable in front of the camera and he's selling his lines pretty well. Looks like he'll actually be one of the better parts of the movie based on what I saw in the trailer.
Accord
darko-donnie.gif

Conor definitely throws me out of the immersion of a movie. Like I’m watching Mcgregor act like himself instead of focusing on the movie.

Although as an mma fan it’s not necessarily a bad thing. Because it cracks me up and I’m thoroughly entertained anyway

It really pulled me out of it too. It was strange it was like he was trying to act the way he thinks he’s perceived in real life instead of just being himself? Odd. It’s getting too meta for me.

Conor actually looks tougher than the one in the original. I miss the mullets tho damnit. If Jake
can play a gay cowboy he sure as hell coulda had a mullet in this. I had one by gawd.

Why they change Dalton name from James Dalton to Elwood????

Last edited:
Conor actually looks tougher than the one in the original. I miss the mullets tho damnit. If Jake
can play a gay cowboy he sure as hell coulda had a mullet in this. I had one by gawd.
Maybe he look better than the ''karate'' guy
But he doesn't look tougher than Terry Funk
1706296680660.png

imma right @Pliny Pete ?

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, I'll probably (definitely) watch. But this is severely lacking in the Sam Elliott and Terry Funk department.

I'll watch it on the basis of, "so bad it's good". But it won't be a patch on the OG.

The original features an educated, zen martial artist, who prefers calm deescalation.
The remake features an arrogant, smirky dick, who likes to taunt his opponents and throw the first punch.

Yeah, that's totally the same movie.

What a pile of shit.
Yeah, and I appreciate them not copying it, but the point of a bouncer is to keep an establishment safe.

This looks like a parody.

Lol, she should have just hired a sherdogger. Any of us could body conrad

Movie over\

If he says he used to fuck guys like Jake in prison it'll have a much bigger impact.

Everyone is acting like the first one was OScar worthy lmao. It was a cheesy enjoyable action movie. This has an A list actor in it so it should at least be a decent action movie. Connor has personality for the role and should at least be as good as this cheeseball:

1706308953888.png

The original features an educated, zen martial artist, who prefers calm deescalation.
The remake features an arrogant, smirky dick, who likes to taunt his opponents and throw the first punch.

Yeah, that's totally the same movie.

What a pile of shit.

I can't believe you're still draggin' that shit around with ya. It seems to me, you'd be a little more... philosophical about it. AND CUT IT THE FUCK LOOSE.

And when a man sticks a gun in yer face, you got two choices; you can die or you can KILL THE MOTHERFUCKER.

Back