Rob Whittaker beats Paulo Costa

Costa is, has been and will always be very tough against anyone.. no matter how long he is out... Super talented guy... Reaper is definitley in my top 3 all time of favorite fighters... His kicks were quick.. jesus
Right? I thought Costa's kicks were very surprisingly quick and refined. In the past Costa has been more about blunt force and volume rather than power and precision, which is why I was impressed with him tonight, even in a loss.

Right? I thought Costa's kicks were very surprisingly quick and refined. In the past Costa has been more about blunt force and volume rather than power and precision, which is why I was impressed with him tonight, even in a loss.
YUP... Crazy quick with no tell... scary shit.. He would have beaten just about everyone tonight.. To bad he was fighting Bobby Knuckles

I think costa could have pressured him a bit more like in his other fights. But his kicks were nasty and he looked very good overall. Great close fight.

Chimaev will never fight against this Costa

The cechen doesn't have the power nor the timing to ko him and doesn't have neither the stamina to wrestle this mf Brazilian tank

Go back to WW Chimaev

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back