Robbery? How did you score Alex vs Jan? (poll)

How did you score Alex vs Jan?

• Total voters
Even if you believe Alex won this wasn’t exactly a win that inspired confidence in his future prospects. Ankalaev would own him.
Ankalaev likes to stand. His grappling is great but he thinks he's a striker.

I'd be perfectly content if DC's fatass got fired into the sun

Holy fuck is he a disgrace at his job

He's still one of my favorite fighters of all time, but yes, his commenting sucks balls and is embarrassingly bias. But I mean you'd probably sell out to in a heartbeat too if you were making what he was. It's easy to talk but money changes everything, and very few humans can resist that.

Just watched the 3rd round again and it was extremely close on the feet with both having their moments. Some of those leg kicks were checked by Jan too. imo the takedown should've won Jan the fight.

Last edited:
Anyone who scored RD 3 for Jan needs to be tested

Come back to this post tomorrow morning when you're sober, you'll realize you're dumb

I've had the same opinion for years that not being able stop your opponent from doing something to you doesn't earn you points. Because I'm not retarded.

You're the one flip flopping as you think you need to every fight.

I think Jan should have won but his cardio was pathetic

He had to know this fight was at elevation

So glad he won. Hugging someone should never win you a fight. Fk what Jan did, that’s not fighting!

he got significantly out struck.
I think some of you were affected by the visuals of a gassed out Jan and/or biased commentary. There's no way Jan was "significantly outstruck" in the 3rd round where the fight was decided.

So glad he won. Hugging someone should never win you a fight. Fk what Jan did, that’s not fighting!
But getting hugged and held down and doing nothing should win you a fight? Obviously you've never actually trained in MMA or wrestled. Imagine arguing that Pereira won the first round and third round because of 'hugging'. Absolutely pathetic.

1st and 3rd round were so obviously Jan's that i cannot believe this shi*t, especially with Alex doing NOTHING FOR 3 MINUTES and only getting hit in that round (3rd), not to mention getting taken down and controled until the end.
basketball-nba.gif

10-10 last rnd so draw overall even tho I'd like Jan to win.

If you don’t like takedowns, go watch boxing
Calling it all lay and pray is bullshit, Jan was squeezing potans head off for half the 1st. Bro was in deep
I admit the 3rd he didn’t do much but neither did Potan
I said in the 3rd if Jan gets the TD he wins, or if Potan pieces him up he wins. And Jan got the TD. So I went with Jan

it’s whatever

Good night of fights

If you don’t like takedowns, go watch boxing
Calling it all lay and pray is bullshit, Jan was squeezing potans head off for half the 1st. Bro was in deep
I admit the 3rd he didn’t do much but neither did Potan
I said in the 3rd if Jan gets the TD he wins, or if Potan pieces him up he wins. And Jan got the TD. So I went with Jan

it’s whatever

Good night of fights

Jan laid and did nothing with the takedown in 3rd round. He was resting his head on Alex' chest. He was so badly gassed out. Alex outstruck him round 3 35 to 25. Alex won round 3 for sure.

Last edited:
Perception is such a bitch. I saw the fight live with no sound (my wife was sleeping), and thought Jan clearly won the third round. I just rewatched with sound and commentary, and I can see why Pereira won. Very very close and you can argue either way, but not a robbery like I mistakenly said yesterday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back