Robbie Lawler discusses motivation, retirement

What's up guys. Earlier this week I had a great chat with former UFC welterweight champ Robbie Lawler.

We talked a bit about what motivates him, whether or not he's thinking about retiring (he's not), and his fight with Neil Magny.

Have a read on Bleacher Report if you're interested.
Nice - lawlers a good guy. Does he worry about his health considering the brawls he has been in?

Excited for Lawler vs Magny. That's going to be a good one for sure.

Nice article. I put $5 down on Robbie at +300 so let him know I really need this one!

I love Lawler's cartoon character voice. I'd listen to the audio book version of this article.
EO4R.gif

Really hope he doesn’t get KOd. Would be great if he strung together a couple wins then retired.

What's up guys. Earlier this week I had a great chat with former UFC welterweight champ Robbie Lawler.

We talked a bit about what motivates him, whether or not he's thinking about retiring (he's not), and his fight with Neil Magny.

Did you meet him at the airport?was BJ there?

Nice

Was his most disappointing fight by far. Considering the rep he built during his title run, you’d think he’d be comfortable leaving it all on the line lately. But he seems determined to make us forget.
Prime Lawler vs Colby is a damn good fight

But he never had a chance when he actually fought him, I can't fault a geriatric for not showing more urgency.

Back