Media Robbie Lawler plans to retire after UFC 290

nah lmao Condit barely survived the last round. Was basically 10 seconds away from passing out on his feet.

Condit set the ufc record for most missed punches that night. For that alone he shouldn't have gotten the belt.
But he amassed a lot of volume, while getting hurt himself. Tough to score.

Condit set the ufc record for most missed punches that night. For that alone he shouldn't have gotten the belt.
and lawler set the record for longest time staring at opponent without throwing any punches. 10-10

Damage is measured in severity/intensity before volume, imho. cheers

Some greats odds to be had on Niko Price

He'll beat Lawler to a pulp, hes done

Robbie’s run to the title has to be one of the best and most exciting episodes in mma I’ve witnessed in 20 years.

Literally turned Rory into a devout christian lmao

But that fight took a lot out of Lawler himself also.
Yeah funny how we often think fighters just "fall out of their prime" suddenly. But forget that epic bouts like this happen and that they do actually have permanent effects on a fighter. That was a war between 2 highly skilled mma fighters and both beat the ever living shit out of eachother for about 20 minutes. Savage.

I'd love to give hm a back rub ...
clint-eastwood-yuck.gif

The Ruthless one is my favourite fighter good time to hang em up

I don't care about the hall of fame, but this motherfucker should be the first one you see when you walk in there.

I love Jobby Lawler but lets be honest he's been jobbing it for a long time now.

Much hespect to the immense violence he has brought us over the years but yeah it's definitely time to call it. Hopefully he doesn't go out on too bad a loss. imo

Back