Robbie Lawler: Rory MacDonald’s steroid accusation is his way of coping with loss at UFC 189

Rory is up 4 rounds to 3 against Lawler.
I think you'd have to count the round where Robbie TKOed Rory as a won round for Robbie.

So it'd be 4-4 in terms of rounds.
If he didn't test positive. He is fine. Steroids don't give you the heart to perform like what lawler did for us so many times. I don't think he will ever have another run like that but it was the right timing for him. He fought guys that were willing to stay and go to war with him.
It's only sort of true that steroids can't give you heart. It's true to an extent.

Steroids can make you more confident and aggressive. Cheque drops are known for turning men into animals.

Obviously PCP can make you tough. Steroids aren't like PCP of course, but they can still affect you psychologically.

They never busted him and even if you say he used the first time...What's rory excuse for the 2nd time?
What? Both of the suspect test results are from the rematch, not the first fight. And Rory was asked in a Q&A do you think Robbie was on something when he fought him at UFC 189 - that's what those tests are from.

I think you'd have to count the round where Robbie TKOed Rory as a won round for Robbie.

So it'd be 4-4 in terms of rounds.

You are correct. In the first fight 2 judges had it 2-1 robbie, one had it 2-1 Rory. In the rematch, all 3 judges had it 3-1 Rory going into the 4th. 4-4 would be the correct score imo

robbie-lawler1.png
ksbp.gif

Nailed it

Sorry on phone and didnt enlarge pic. Assumed it was his fight record pre and post ufc return

Tbh i dont know how to read those results so nit sure what is suspect about it. Though afaik test levels can vary due to things like diet, how much sleep you had and even time of day tested.
Lawlers test data from 189... Urine tests.. Lutinizing Hormone levels 3x current wada limit, t/e ratio whacky. LH level was 3x what is allowed and his T/E ratio was way off. Basically if this thread was about Jon Jones people would be losing their shit about that ratio saying it 100% proves he was coming off a cycle.

not directed at lawler or any specific fighter ...

but don't forget that usada just got better testing for Tballz ... It was pretty easy to beat test before .. And who knows how many other drugs are not detected ..

Poor Robbie,who thought that one up for you Dana?

ha, he trains with walking pharmacy GSP and is trying to talk shit to lawler

Lol at Lawler's "advanced age"

He was champion at what, 30?

Not popped=not guilty, under the USADA rules. Does he have a past history? I don't think so. Those fights are amongst the GOAT and Rory should accept that and move on.

Robbie took his soul.

USADA never busted him....but the writings on the wall

Lawler becomes the best version of himself at an advanced age (relative to a extremely physical occupation)
And were supposed to believe that was just from switching camps and staying WW?

For anybody in the know, this right here is proof positive of gear.

End of story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back