Robbies arm went limp and didnt respond to Herb Dean

its right there on camera bros...…..let the acceptance wash over you.

he woke back up.
I agree 100%.

I saw his fucking arm drop limp. He was going out. I think if Askren held that for another 2-3 seconds, it would have been 100% out.

But what Herb SHOULD HAVE DONE was lift up Askrens arm. You need to lift the arm up 2-3 times and tell them to hold it up. If it falls limp then you stop it.

Dude if he was out he would’ve dropped on the mat as soon as Ben fucksren let go, you don’t wake up from a choke that fast

If your arm goes limp that means you're out? The body simply shifted stress to the neck, he didn't care about the arm.

As soon as herb touched it he gave a thumbs up. Bad stoppage

Kinda sucks that Lawler has to worry both about having a guy trying to choke him out and how he is going to drop his arm to the floor at the same time because Herb might stop the fight depending on how that arm falls down.

Dude if he was out he would’ve dropped on the mat as soon as Ben fucksren let go, you don’t wake up from a choke that fast

I havent said this a fw times already ..... it is impossible to wake up if he was limp lol

You guys miss one of the replays where he actually lifts his arm after it goes limp. He even gave a thumbs up or finger.

If you don't respond when you're getting punched....or when you're getting choked. It's over.

The same argument for letting a guy get the shit knocked out of him and saving him from further damage can be said the same in a submission. Especially a choke.

Herb should actually look at the arm he lifts up next time

It’s only controversial because of the response but in the moment watching it everyone at my house thought he was going to slump over unconscious. They should just run it back probably.

cant blame the ref for stopping that when fighter doesnt respond to verbal commands and his arm goes limp.

looks like he went out for a second there and came straight to.

After Herb shook his arm he moved his arm and gave a thumbs up but Herb wasn't looking at his hand

He wasn't out. He couldn't talk and he was figuring out how to get out.

Ben was more out when he was eating punches.

I hope herb zips his balls in his zipper

His arm stayed up man

Herb, with back problems couldnt bend down to check for sure...he needs to retire.

Half blind half cripple ref

Someone please post the gif where he touches Herb's arm and gives him a thumbs up.

Herb asked him, and he gave a thumb up. Dude couldn't speak he was in a headlock it wasn't under the chin.

Best-Cry-Ever.gif
fk u herb :(

If you don't respond when you're getting punched....or when you're getting choked. It's over.

The same argument for letting a guy get the shit knocked out of him and saving him from further damage can be said the same in a submission. Especially a choke.
He did respond, he moved his arm and gave a thumbs up but Herb wasn't looking at his hand

Herb obviously made a mistake but Lawler been more definitive when asked if he was ok. Hugely disappointing.

Back