Robbies arm went limp and didnt respond to Herb Dean

Herb was more interested in looking at Askren

I agree 100%.

I saw his fucking arm drop limp. He was going out. I think if Askren held that for another 2-3 seconds, it would have been 100% out.

But what Herb SHOULD HAVE DONE was lift up Askrens arm. You need to lift the arm up 2-3 times and tell them to hold it up. If it falls limp then you stop it.
Is this pro wrestling now?

Is this pro wrestling now?
Are you fucking kidding me kid? You're retarded and you've never fucking rolled BJJ in your life. I can tell that.

You don't let someone hold a choke for an extra 5-10 seconds when someone is already out. That's dangerous. If Lawler was out the ref needed to stop the fight. I thought Lawler was out until he popped up after the stoppage. You don't let your hand drop limp like that when you're getting choked. Period.

His arm was responding when Herb touched it. It even looked like there was a thumbs up there.

its right there on camera bros...…..let the acceptance wash over you.

he woke back up.

There are only 3 possiblites here and ONLY 3....

1. You are not serious.

2. You have a severe eye sight problem.

3. You're of the ilk of a spawning sector of the population that will believe whatever they want regardless of facts.

Ok. Won’t lie, I thought he went limp. Replay, he repositioned his hand. Herb wanted vocal response from someone getting his jaw cranked. Really? He didn’t check his arm for a physical response until AFTER calling the fight. He very well may have went out, but when the fight started a casual in the room was wondering how long herb had been around, my response was “WHY is he still around” sure as shit he fucked up again. Personally I believe this was a robbery, at the very least it was prooof that the worst ref in the sport needs to be removed. If you think someone is being chocked out, why in the world would you ask for a verbal response?

he gave thumbs up, seemed like he moved his hand too when herb checked

FatDisfiguredIceblueredtopzebra-size_restricted.gif

He clearly gave a thumbs up, after Herb checks his arm, but Herb doesn't see it.

Back