Social Robert F Kennedy Jr on Rogan right now

Read your post again if you think there's a lie. You show your own disregard for truth with these constant frivolous accusations of dishonesty when you know there is nothing of the kind.
He's already been on Rogan so a 2nd appearance would not boost his profile. But facing off, head to head, with the opposition could help his cause. At the same time it would benefit a charity of his choice.

Proselytizing, countering misinformation and giving to charity would make one a whore? While not benefiting personally, but furthering your cause. What world do you live in?

Feelings aren’t reality. Maybe that’s your problem, you are confusing how things are and how you wished they were.

Well, I was being polite. Read my posts before responding to them, and don't just give me responses you saw someone else make to other points.

Yeah IMO Rogan's appeal is that it's like listening to a normal guy who's curious about what the guests have to say. Like someone you'd randomly meet out and about.
His area of expertise is combat sports and being famous. My interest in his podcast is listening to him asking interesting people questions I'd ask. He lets them speak so I can actually figure out what they're about. That's it and that's all and it works for me.

He's already been on Rogan so a 2nd appearance would not boost his profile. But facing off, head to head, with the opposition could help his cause. At the same time it would benefit a charity of his choice.

It's not about Rogan. Debating with RFK would create the impression that there's a legitimate debate. See my earlier comments ITT. Mass persuasion is almost impossible if the goal is to change people's mind to a specific view (which is also a reason not to fear people like RFK). If the goal is to create confusion, that's doable.

Proselytizing, countering misinformation and giving to charity would make one a whore? While not benefiting personally, but furthering your cause. What world do you live in?

Doing something you don't believe in because of the platform size and money would make him a whore.

Hey mod who deleted my post:

I thought that feature was unavailable as Jacks lies about me are still up. What gives? Slander and character assassination attempts are cool, but retaliation for them is not? Get your shit together.

Dude, can you just not carry your petty grudge into every thread and control the gutter mouth? I understand that you hate people who are smart and not in your tribe. It is known. Doesn't have to constantly be reiterated. I've also never lied about you, as you know.

We’re still waiting for you to back up your claim that RFK promotes the idea that 5G is controlling peoples’ minds… yet you’re gonna now stink up this place with MORE non-sequitur drivel?
He won’t cuz get this to come to this conclusion you have to connect the dots, freebase caffeine and listen for code words, “track your data” means big brother is watching you AND “influence your decisions” means zombies

Hey slanderous cunt. Why don't you tell the readers how I hate gay people so much that I celebrate violence against them again?

And no, mod who deleted my post. I'm not dropping it. Especially as it was probably @Sinister and you know Jacks accusation was a complete fabrication. So, get your shit together. You can't expect people to just let false accusations go, unless you think the act the accusations speaks of is no big deal.

Jack quotes me and I'll accurately describe his character. That's the deal unless you do your job.

First, you're lying. Stop. Second, different threads have different subjects. Not everyone wants to read your vulgar flaming in every single thread. Be a man. Flaming and derailing are both against the rules here.

Hey slanderous cunt. Why don't you tell the readers how I hate gay people so much that I celebrate violence against them again?

And no, mod who deleted my post. I'm not dropping it. Especially as it was probably @Sinister and you know Jacks accusation was a complete fabrication. So, get your shit together. You can't expect people to just let false accusations go, unless you think the act the accusations speaks of is no big deal.

Jack quotes me and I'll accurately describe his character. That's the deal unless you do your job.

I'm at dinner with my family for Father's Day, and I don't typically Mod threads I post in unless someone does something egregious.

Why did Hotez suddenly become important? Possibly, important again, but I can't remember having heard anything about him at the start of the pandemic.

I'm at dinner with my family for Father's Day, and I don't typically Mod threads I post in unless someone does something egregious.
Fair enough. It wasn't you and I suppose I should have known as you're aware of what kicked all this off.

I replied to the mod who deleted my post. Enjoy family dinner dude!

First, you're lying. Stop. Second, different threads have different subjects. Not everyone wants to read your vulgar flaming in every single thread. Be a man. Flaming and derailing are both against the rules here.
No, slanderous cunt. I'll take the ban, but won't play nice if you quote me. I have principles unlike you

Why did Hotez suddenly become important? Possibly, important again, but I can't remember having heard anything about him at the start of the pandemic.
He started tweeting about spotify allowing vax disinformation again. This wound up going viral because Rogan offered 100k to his charity if came on his podcast and debated RFK.

Are we really doing Idiocracy? Is that where we’re going?
DJe.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back