Robert Whittaker, Scared to Death of...

Legit reason to be scared.

Funnel Web spiders are considered by many to be one of if not thee most venomous spiders in the world.

One bite is enough to kill and adult male human if not treated extremely quickly.

On top of that the species is HIGHLY aggressive and territorial.

just-another-day-in-australia.jpg

Very high concentration of hot women in Australia, however...
Every. Fucking. Day.

I live in oz, it's not that bad.
It's like you ppl never heard of Morten or something.

I am making loud farting noises right now.

I will take the rain and the cold of the UK over this shit any fucking day.. the women and the weather ain’t worth being the poor bloke in a horror movie who gets eaten by a shark or bit by these little fuckers

Glad someone watched them! Lmao! Thanks sherkbro.

Balls the size of Shadface pillows... One of the GOAT youtube channels - craziest Aussie wildlife bro since Steve Irwin left us.

Good shit, no?
Is there anything not on YouTube? Reminds me of when Luke made a Tauntaun into a sleeping bag…

It's fair enough to be honest... Spiders in Australia can kill you quick.

Apparently its a funnel Web spider lmao.. They don't fuck around - can be fatal, will definitely make you very ill, and wherever it bites is fucked afterwards.

KB6P9Q.gif

I'd be scared too... Everything in Australia can kill you.

First-Aid-for-Funnel-Web-Spider-Bites-819x1024.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_funnel-web_spider
Very much true!

”Look at the fuckin’ soize of it!”

<36>

Fuck all those things. Spiders, snakes, scorpions, all those creepy crawlies.. At least we don’t have much of that here in the northern parts. They don’t like it here since its fucking FREEZING

Americans have fucking Bears and mountain lions cruising around the suburbs going through bins and they lose their mind over our shit. I don't get it.
That's only in specific regions though. Seems like Australia has scary shit everywhere.

Lived in Australia 10 years, mostly inner city Melbourne and Sydney; dangerous spiders are very rare there, snakes non existent. Surfed a lot too (almost daily for several years) and never saw a shark of any kind, although you know they are there so avoid being alone, estuaries, etc.

Now to the scary stuff … the absolutely SCARIEST thing that can happen in Australia: you’re relaxing at home, for example reading in bed (as it happened to me) or watching TV, and suddenly from your peripheral vision you see something crawling. A likely dangerous nasty looking spider.

You need something to kill it, briefly run out to get a vacuum cleaner or broom or something long, quickly come back, and … it’s gone!!! You move the furniture slowly every which way and … no spider!!!

You absolutely want to move out or burn the house down.

I had a friend who had the same situation in his car! Jumped out to get something to smash it with, and it disappeared! Sold the car 3 days later, though maybe it had nested somewhere under the dash and soon hundreds of babies would be born … !!!

1708765535194.jpeg
A nest, picture for reference to give us all a sleepless night.

Last edited:
It's fair enough to be honest... Spiders in Australia can kill you quick.

Apparently its a funnel Web spider lmao.. They don't fuck around - can be fatal, will definitely make you very ill, and wherever it bites is fucked afterwards.

KB6P9Q.gif

I'd be scared too... Everything in Australia can kill you.

First-Aid-for-Funnel-Web-Spider-Bites-819x1024.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_funnel-web_spider
I always chuckle like a schoolgirl on those threads because of bite meaning dick in French. I just can't help. Especially your last sentence before the gif.

Nah, just almost all of Australians live in the same tiny portion of Australia.
Tbf America is getting to be like that too lol. Damn near everyone co concentrated in overcrowded cities.

Back