ROBIN HOOD - 2018 Movie (15% RT Score)

If you have seen ROBIN HOOD (2018), how would you rate it?

• 9 - Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 - Good

• 7 - Pretty Good

• 4 - Poor

• 2 - Poor

• Total voters
You ranked those 2 quite high.
I have never seen Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels..but I know that one gets a lot of praise.
I watched Snatch once...maybe when i was in high school . I remember liking it, but i would need to see it again to give it a proper scoring.
I'll have to do a Guy Ricthcie movie night sometime

Yea they are must see and you won't regret a night with Guy's best movies. I didn't even like British humor and settings that much but damn it did he make some great movies.

You ranked those 2 quite high.
I have never seen Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels..but I know that one gets a lot of praise.
I watched Snatch once...maybe when i was in high school . I remember liking it, but i would need to see it again to give it a proper scoring.
I'll have to do a Guy Ricthcie movie night sometime

They're both terrific films, end of story. Snatch is basically perfect.

Do we really need what looks like an unofficial remake of Prince of Thieves? It was a huge hit and is hardly forgotten about.

Foxx has had a strange career

He's the modern Travolta it seems, Edgar Wright helps resurrect his credibility last year and he's in a rush to destroy it again.

As far as Guy Ritchie guys he's basically a low rent mockney Tarantino, the London gangster films are reasonably entertaining but nothing really that special removed from the Britpop era hype. I see no reason for his existence anymore now the McDonagh brothers are around producing far superior work like In Bruge and The Guard.

I like Taron but that dog won't hunt.

Can people stop trying to make Robin Hood a thing? When was the last one that was any good, Errol Flynn's?

Cary Elwes was pretty good in Robin Hood : Men in Tights.

I thought that said throbbin wood,I got briefly excited.

Taron's acting career is over after this movie.

First Trailer for Guy Ritchie's ROBIN HOOD Starring Taron Egerton, Jamie Foxx

Robin of Loxley (Taron Egerton) a war-hardened Crusader and his Moorish commander (Jamie Foxx) mount an audacious revolt against the corrupt English crown in a thrilling action-adventure packed with gritty battlefield exploits, mind-blowing fight choreography, and a timeless romance. Directed by Otto Bathurst. In cinemas November 21.

15 - 1.jpg

Update: July 17, 2018

Full Trailer for Guy Ritchie's ROBIN HOOD Starring Taron Egerton and Jamie Foxx

Robin of Loxley (Taron Egerton) a war-hardened Crusader and his Moorish commander (Jamie Foxx) mount an audacious revolt against the corrupt English crown in a thrilling action-adventure packed with gritty battlefield exploits, mind-blowing fight choreography, and a timeless romance. In theaters November 21, 2018.

Update: July 17, 2018

Full Trailer for Guy Ritchie's ROBIN HOOD Starring Taron Egerton and Jamie Foxx

Robin of Loxley (Taron Egerton) a war-hardened Crusader and his Moorish commander (Jamie Foxx) mount an audacious revolt against the corrupt English crown in a thrilling action-adventure packed with gritty battlefield exploits, mind-blowing fight choreography, and a timeless romance. In theaters November 21, 2018.

Either this movie flops and cures Hollywood's need to rehash this story every so many years, or it makes me look like a prophet and spawns a Three Musketeers reboot.

Still not feeling it. Will probably bomb.

Didn't even read that this waz Guy Ritchie's project... went straight to the trailer but still recognized his touch. I love the close-ups & slow mo stuff he does.

Curious as to why he's crossed out in the title. whether he is still on it or not... the movie clearly has his influence.

I wasn't really interested in yet another Robin Hood... but the trailer changed my mind. I'll check it out.

Back