Media Rockhold on Weidman's injury: "I don't know what it's like to have those little feminine shins"

qf7E81W.png

Wokeness/attention seeking. just like that Juno chick.
Tried to change the subject because she was being set on fire for being a horrible person. Tried canceling a frozen yogurt shop in LA because they were selling cookies, and that was too tempting for people with eating disorders..... a horrible person.

Love it when these Whorelyweird bimbos think cutting their hair and changing “pronouns” is all it takes to change their biology.

I would say that maybe someone who goes unconscious on a breezy day should probably NOT be talking about some one elses shit

the guy who fucks non-binaries accusing someone of being too feminine lol!

Tried to change the subject because she was being set on fire for being a horrible person. Tried canceling a frozen yogurt shop in LA because they were selling cookies, and that was too tempting for people with eating disorders..... a horrible person.

yeah I saw that story like a week ago, she went in their and didn't like that they had sugar free cookies all over the places

the places said, it's for people with diabetes etc

Fan a Luke (fun ta watch win or lose) but that's a very odd statement. Not an up for Luke...

I didn’t know this. Yeah definitely seems like she’s cashing in on this new movement in order to deflect from being a horrible person as you say.

Press play.
Hear "Schmo" for exactly one second.
EkJ1r-kWoAAomBU.jpg

You made it further than I did. I saw thumbnail, sub-consciously heard his voice and pictured the horrible shtick, and didn't even bother to click on the vid.

I feel bad for Weidman as a family man and wish him the absolute best in his future and recovery.

I can't stand Luke Rockhold.

... But that is some damn hilarious digs.

Back