• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media Rockhold on Weidman's injury: "I don't know what it's like to have those little feminine shins"

That was actually one of the scummier things I’ve heard said by a fighter. Real asshole shit from Luke there
Maybe he’s hyping a future fight. But yea either way he is kind of a prick to kick someone when they are down. I guess that’s what gives them the rush they want.

Aww I see.
Rockhold is still a massive douchbag, I hope his non-binary ass get KO'd again by a low ranked MW.
cr27L77.gif
kOP7W6p.gif
Romero had his way with Luke in every way he wanted. He even kissed him and Luke knew he couldnt do nothing about it, nothing. Luke is lucky Romero doesnt like Gay jesus cause if he did Luke would have been in deep trouble.

Lol I couldn’t believe this quote was real when seeing the thread title

Bizarre

Rockhold has to be one of the most unlikable people in the UFC.

He really was a worse Champ then Bisping too.

infact id pick and be cheering for Bisping to come out of retirement and win the rubber match too.

Back