Rockhold Wants To Go Up To HW & Fight Fabricio Werdum; Plans to Settle Old Beef

Luke is big but Wedume is much bigger too. He is bigger than reem.

I agree and I think Luke could take it.

Yep, me too.

dean-winchesterjensen-acklessupernatural.gif

If Werdum doesn't fight like a stupid he should win without trouble

Rockhold's height is good, he cuts a decent amount to make 185 and he is super lean.

If he puffed up a bit i could see him giving Werdum trouble though Werdum's 1-2 round kick style might bother Rockholds kick heavy strategy.

Rockhold is training hard with Cain and DC and has for years. I can only assume he is comfortable vs them in the gym.

Would be interesting.

Werdum has nothing to gain from that fight.

They had a bitter rivalry ever since fight week of Cain/Werdum where they just repeatedly talked trash to each other.

The size difference wouldn't be insane either.

Rockhold's one of the biggest middleweights in the UFC.

Cuts from around 210-215 lbs.

He'd probably be around 220-225 lbs. against Werdum.

As far as gaining something from this fight-- Werdum only has to maintain his position to get a title-shot.

A "filler" fight against Rockhold accomplishes just that.

Yes, do it. Luv this new era of guys jumping weight classes for the most interesting fights. Wish Mighty Mouse would drink some of this koolaid.

This would be an interesting matchup for sure if Rockhold's actually serious. The size difference would not be much of a factor honestly, Luke's a glorified LHW when he's in the cage and most of the size Werdum would have on him comes from his belly as opposed to his muscles lol. His takedowns would also be laughable compared to what Luke trains for every week with Cain and DC. Would love to see this and more fights like it.

Like hell he takes this.

And if he does, Werdum beats his ass. He doesn't have the boxing to exploit someone like Werdum or the feet, nor the ground game and size to bully Werdum on the ground.

Luke doesn't have a HW chin and he doesn't have HW KO power.

Werdum would likely beat him half to death or KO him. Only chance is if Werdum comes in like a fat slob and even then...

Rockhold is big for a MW, but he isn't HW big.
Werdum would kill him.

Lol

Werdum would smash him

All talk
But a good fight
I know they have beef

Luke is big but Wedume is much bigger too. He is bigger than reem.

There is a difference between taller and bigger...Werdum is not bigger than Reem.

Lets hope it starts somewhat like this
giphy.gif

Back