Rodolfo Vieira walkout song

What livin in favelas does to a ninja

I heard BJJ in Brazil was an upper class sport. Most the poor Brazilians can't afford to attend an academy and just strike or do Muay Thai. That's why Anderson called Maia a playboy?

I heard BJJ in Brazil was an upper class sport. Most the poor Brazilians can't afford to attend an academy and just strike or do Muay Thai. That's why Anderson called Maia a playboy?

there's a whole lineage of bjj for poorer people. Like Luiz França and oswaldo Fadda's lineage that goes all the way down to Jose Aldo of I remember correctly.

Maia was middle class by brsxilian standards I believe. Silva assumed he was a "playboy" because he went to university. That's my take on it anyways

there's a whole lineage of bjj for poorer people. Like Luiz França and oswaldo Fadda's lineage that goes all the way down to Jose Aldo of I remember correctly.

Maia was middle class by brsxilian standards I believe. Silva assumed he was a "playboy" because he went to university. That's my take on it anyways
Half of nova uniao is fadda lineage, but it’s Wendell Alexander not Andre penederes

Nova Uniao is a mixed of Gracie and Franca lineage, hence the name. GFTeam (Rodolfo) is pure Luiz Franca. The team started at a university so not a favela team even if it's non-Gracie.

Back