Rogan calling the crowd "drunk morons"

Im just saying,the last part when he struggled to get the submission while being gassed as hell with his opponent reminded me of white belts rolling.
tbf I hear you, he was pretty gassed out, but he displayed some slick positional changes prior to that. Unorthodox and interesting shit.
Also you gotta give credit to him making Greene tap by scratching his fingers on his leg cos he was so bound up. Really makes the moniker Boa Constrictor seem accurate.

gifs credit @KazDibiase
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ufc-246-gifs.4069569/
VapidSophisticatedBordercollie-size_restricted.gif

AdvancedPeacefulDaddylonglegs-size_restricted.gif

MMA is a casual noob sport with the average drunk guy in attendance being a closet homosexual who is afraid of arousal with witnessing grappling exchanges with two shirtless men. Like Aaron Hernandez, they use their toxic masculinity to their advantage to cover it up.

I don't know. Conor fans always seem openly gay so...

I said this before, but I never understood people booing a take down or grappling.
If you don't like grappling, you do realize there's a whole different sport called Kickboxing right?
Drunk morons...

Joe Rogan tells truth. Casual 'booing' drunk crowds who dont know the beauty of technical grappling/takedowns are the worst.

MMA is a casual noob sport with the average drunk guy in attendance being a closet homosexual who is afraid of arousal with witnessing grappling exchanges with two shirtless men. Like Aaron Hernandez, they use their toxic masculinity to their advantage to cover it up.
That’s some elaborate analysis you got there. IMO you’re projecting your own homosexuality on others.

LOL @ people criticizing Oleynik's grappling skills. Fucking idiots.

It just looked two old white belts having a war of attrition on a sunday afternoon open mat

If Maurice Greene is deemed a PPV worthy heavyweight in 2020 I think I’m done with this ‘sport’
I think the qualification for being a ufc HW is the following

weigh over 205 lbs

skill? Negotiable/not needed

I might just start watching WWE. Seems to be just as credible as UFC these days.

Oh, am I supposed to be impressed because you joined in 2010? Does that somehow make you better than me? Should I perhaps get on my knees and bow down to you? Lick my hairy asshole fuckface. Just because you joined this site before me doesn't mean that you are somehow better than me, nor does it mean that you are more knowledgeable about MMA than I am. Go fuck your mother asswipe.

That fight fucking sucked. They had every right to boo.

He wasn’t lying. Casual fans don’t know much about the intricacies is the clinch, and grappling. They just want to see two guys/gals slug it out.

people have right to boo even if he doesnt like it. people pay to watch tha fight just like any other sporting events. it's an entertainment sport. this isnt some kind of national memorial service people came to watch. people need to stop treating ufc event like some kind of honorable national event. its not. its no different than going to wwe event in the end. it's entertainment sport and people have right to express their unhappiness within the confinement of civility.
I think the point is, if they were more educated about what they were watching they wouldn’t boo. Also if they were less inebriated. There are plenty of times where it’s appropriate to boo. Starnes/quarry, Slice/Alexander, Akindwande/Lewis in boxing.

He’s absolutely right. The crowds at UFC events are the fucking worst.
I went to ufc 90. Franca and Aurélio had a hardcore grappling match, and the crowd could not have been more disrespectful. They also booed Anderson for snapping Cote’s leg, as if it was his fault. There were guys fighting in the bathroom. Complete shit show. It was very off putting.

Wait a minute. Were they saying "booo" or Buuuu-urns"?

I thought it was pretty funny, especially considering it was an Oleinik fight.

What is toxic about masculinity? I've been seeing that word a lot. Being a guy is a negative thing now?

Back