Rogan disavows Schaub's "all black" comments to Yves Edwards.

Luke Thomas Rockhold

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ROGAN: "He (Brendan) talks too much!", "I can't defend him", "He doesn't make sense"

Joe Rogan criticizes Star Wars: Characters were all black and Asian:
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/...all-black-and-asian-with-women-running-things

8ydmr7.png

"Imagine having the mind of a white man & the body of a black man?" - Joe Rogan

AUDIO:

Last edited:
Maybe it’s time for Rogan-Schaub Talk Part II

Grow a pair and defend your friend Joe. The best of JR has been and gone.
Kinda like Howard Stern after he did American Idol and Artie left. The best of HS has been and gone.

Schaub worships Rogan because Rogan is the only person who has the balls to trash him behind his back and to his face. Wish Callen had the same balls.

Grow a pair and defend your friend Joe. The best of JR has been and gone.
Kinda like Howard Stern after he did American Idol and Artie left. The best of HS has been and gone.

There's nothing to defend. That shit was asinine.

That said. I'm sick of hearing about it. Nobody should be this worked up about anything that comes out of Schaub's mouth.

Maybe it’s time for Rogan-Schaub Talk Part II

"How do you think it'd go if you and Yves had to analyze and make picks for a card?"
"I think you'd be surprised."
"I think you'd be surprised. I think his picks would fuck yours up."

This guy... has been watching to much Tosh.0...

Who among us hasn't had to say, "Look, my friend is an idiot. Can we just let this go?"

schuab isn't exactly the cream of the crop in his endeavours either so I don't know what qualifies him to say that shit to begin with.

Anyone defending Schaub is probably a closet racist.

Don't buy this whole "I have so many podcasts so I am bound to say stupid shit." If you aren't racist, you don't think like that period.

This guy... has been watching to much Tosh.0...

Ever been to watch a movie with black folks in the audience? Rogan said in that podcast how it's socially acceptable in black culture to comment out loud during a movie, but non black folks can't stand it.

And Rogan isn't far off, a few years ago my boys and I almost got into a fist fight with some younger black guys, because these guys kept having a running commentary throughout the movie

Last edited:
Back