Rogan says Ronda effs up Bruce Lee in MMA

ducktalesawoo

White Belt
Reaction score
[YT]yuO3HKSlM1w[/YT]
1:28:35

joe-rogan-eddie-bravo-weed-truth-101.jpg

Eddie Bravo and Big Brown agree with him:rolleyes:

First, he says Ronda can easily beat Floyd. Maybe since, Floyd isn't accustom to kicks.
But Bruce Lee routinely fought kickboxers and grapplers. This is absurd

135lb integender fight, THIS GUY IS GETTING PAID to do COMMENTARY for the UFC

Here is Bruce Lee hitting a heavy bag

Last edited:
You guys know just because this burnout says something doesn't make it true?

Often times I feel his controversial opinions are a means of getting views/listens.

lol @ the notion of Ronda Rousey being able to compete with Bruce Lee.

Rogan says

that should be more then enough for you NOT to come running and making a thread about it.

Lol. You haven't heard? RR would armbar Zues himself.

Most fighters would fuck up Bruce Lee in MMA. He was a phenomenal martial artist but he never fought. Putting him into a full contact fight against people who do full contact for a living may not go so well for him.

I'm surprised people actually take what Joe says about UFC fighters in a serious context. Especially anything he says about Rhonda...

I want Rogan to fly her out to my house, pay her to fight me, and I'd whoop her ass with one arm behind my back.

Hooker disposal?

Still you?

Well, yea.

Know anyone else with access to strong acids?

Lol. I meant to post that in the other one.

Last edited by a moderator:
btw that video of bruce lee kicking the large shield is not a training video it's him testing out his new camera and moves for a film..

if you want a good show of his power, his kick in way of the dragon to the guy holding the pad was real, sent the guy flying, and the guy afterwards said it was like when he was hit by a car (he'd been hit by a car in the past)

Rogan says

that should be more then enough for you NOT to come running and making a thread about it.
Exactly. I respect Joe, and I enjoy his podcasts, but I hate when he takes the hype-jobbing too far. I mean, how could we possibly know if Ronda beats Bruce Lee? He's dead, and we'll never know.

Rogan is Ronda's biggest nuthugger.

giphy.gif

Unlike a lot of people, I really do enjoy listening to Joe's thoughts on anything related to fighting. That said, I refuse to listen to him if Ronda is the topic of conversation.

I might get shit for this, but in an MMA fight with the current rules, sure. Bruce Lee was a phenomenal martial artist, and a pioneer for mixed martial arts, but the game is so different now. Just look at UFC 1 to today's martial arts. There is far too much that would be new for Bruce. Combo that with MMA gloves and rules which don't allow for throat and other gouging techniques Bruce would be at a huge disadvantage.

In a street fight to the death Bruce would murder Ronda though.

Back