Roger Federer refers to Conor as "the UFC guy"

Once again UFC fans show how defensive they get over nothing.

"OMG Federer calls McGoat that UFC guy"
"fuck him"
"he plays with balls"
"I dont know who he is, hence no one does"
"he plays in a pussy sport"

Some of you guys got real shook that a dude playing a "pussy" sport called Mcgregor that UFC guy. The minute some of you started hurling insults over something this irrelevant is the minute you started looking like little children.

Some fans live vicariously through these fighters. To insult one of them is to be taken personally.

You're the guy who makes the most asinine posts here and I question how in touch with reality you are so I'm not gonna take your word that only 10% of Americans can identify a man who's litterally been on a stupid amount of billboards, tv ads, news reals, and news papers in America is unrecognizable. People who have no idea how tennis is played will know him because he's a public figure.
Ok.... Sorry, but outside of Tennis fans, no one knows who the fuck Roger Federer is, and Tennis fans are few and far between in the U.S. 10% is actually very generous on an estimate of 100 people on the streets identifying Roger Federer from only a picture, without prefacing the question with "Hi, I am from Tennis Magazine".

you don't understand. The fighters hugs after the fight. Gus even visited Jon in the hospital after the fight. The whole thing before the fight is fake as it is in WWE. Real fans don't need that shit. We watch the fights for the fights, for the skills, for the will. I know you will never understand that. You must be a casual who watch the fights for tha fake drama. Conor fan, aren't you?
Lol there is some bad blood in fights. Not all the beef is fake. You're the one not listening. I didn't say I like ot or support it but bad blood has always been a part of combat sports.

Ok.... Sorry, but outside of Tennis fans, no one knows who the fuck Roger Federer is, and Tennis fans are few and far between in the U.S. 10% is actually very generous on an estimate of 100 people on the streets identifying Roger Federer from only a picture, without prefacing the question with "Hi, I am from Tennis Magazine".
you should call all those companies that have been paying him millions to do ads and tell them they are wasting their money on a guy no one knows :rolleyes:

you should call all those companies that have been paying him millions to do ads and tell them they are wasting their money on a guy no one knows :rolleyes:
Not really sure where in the US you are seeing all these Roger Federer ads, unless it is at Tennis tournaments or on commercials during Tennis events.

Not really sure where in the US you are seeing all these Roger Federer ads, unless it is at Tennis tournaments or on commercials during Tennis events.
He's been on ads for over a decade. He's not one of the highest paid athletes of all time because of the money he makes playing tennis.

Just like the the original guy who said less than 50% I can only assume you're young under 25 to have this naive view since your generation consumes media differtly (but y'all are the vast minority to 40+ crowd). This 10% of Americans like tennis therefore mindset is just wrong.
Federer is/was a media icon and has been for a long time, ever heard of Nike, Rolex or Gillette. Well during the 00s these companies aired 1000s of Comercials with this man's face during shows like 24, Friends and reality tv. Ever heard of News broadcasts well old people (the Majority of Americans) watch it every night and his face there for years.

Who cares? He's a tennis player, not exactly the worlds most riveting sport.

Why does this bother anyone? Also wtf why are there so many self loathing fans that try to distance themselves from mma when ever stuff like this gets discussed? Have some fucking pride you wusses

Lol there is some bad blood in fights. Not all the beef is fake. You're the one not listening. I didn't say I like ot or support it but bad blood has always been a part of combat sports.
Yes, of course some times there is real bad blood between the fighters. But I don't watch it for that. I'm interested in the skills and the performance on the fight night.

How many insecure mma fans. Tennis not popular. Ok. Tennis is sport of millions of people. And mma is trained by 1000...
and btw
Maria+Sharapova+Floyd+Mayweather+Jr+Inside+8_Lk7OvZFQIl.jpg

90 percent of the population gives 0 fucks about MMA.
And that's probably a generous statistic.

An estimated 20 million people play tennis in the US.

ESPN has more than 130 hours of TV and 1300 hours of streaming from the US open alone.

Federer is ranked 4th most famous athlete in the world.

You are a moran

Federer is arguably the greatest tennis player of all time. If You showed 10 random Americans a picture of him most would have no clue who he is.

Most Americans are retards and don't know who their vice president is.

That’s not why. Tennis is boring

JDHpAqw.gif

AgileHighlevelFurseal-size_restricted.gif

Thats why we need pride fc rules again walking away equals 25% points lost and then the ref puts the fleer right back in front of the real fighter again to get trapped in the ring corner and get knocked out.

Thats why we need pride fc rules again walking away equals 25% points lost andthen the ref puts the fleer right back in front of the real fighter again to get trapped in the ring corner and get knocked out.

i think there was easily grounds to deduct points from conor in that fight. and then theres the khabib fight...

Back