Crime Roger Stone guilty on all counts

He will appeal, that was definitely not a diverse jury
I knew he would be convicted as soon as I learned this trial would be held in D.C.

At least one of his convictions will be overturned upon appeal. I'm taking bets on that.

So, the trumper angle here has been:

No one's been indicted for anything. Then someone gets indicted.
No one's been convicted of anything. Then Stone gets convicted.
Well it's a DC jury so it should be overturned because I'm gonna say they're biased.

At this point, the goalposts are off-planet.

You said this is just a political prosecution. lets ignore who is in charge of prosecuting I guess.

You think he didnt commit witness tampering? Or only that he shouldnt be prosecuted.

Oh. I see. Yeah, I think it was a political prosecution. Pretty much anything can be characterized as witness tampering.

And lets note. This guilty finding is a substantiation of Collusion by the Trump Campaign as a direct result of the Mueller Investigation.

The 'Collusion' is now substantiated in law with this finding.

Substantiation requires something substantial. When one of the jurors is the wife of someone who actually worked on the Mueller investigation and was Obama's former communications director, then even on its face there's no appearance of impartiality that would give doubt to being a kangaroo court or credence to those that correctly predicted it being a witch hunt from the very beginning; it merely reinforces that fact.

Is the government stupid enough to think that this man wont break out of Arkham within a week? Likely with help from a trick umbrella.

EJbbkM0W4AIe8Um
Incredible post

He will appeal, that was definitely not a diverse jury

The courts have made it abundantly clear in millions of trials is the South that diversity is not necessary in a criminal trial.

Substantiation requires something substantial. When one of the jurors is the wife of someone who actually worked on the Mueller investigation and was Obama's former communications director, then even on its face there's no appearance of impartiality that would give doubt to being a kangaroo court or credence to those that correctly predicted it being a witch hunt from the very beginning; it merely reinforces that fact.

The defense can eliminate jurors in a Federal Court.

I don't know all the facts. I think high level political people on both sides think they are above the law too often.Do I think there was politics involved (anti-Trump) in his charges and conviction? It's very possible and I would say likely. Did he threaten somebody he shouldn't have in a criminal fashion? It's very possible and I would say likely.

The courts have made it abundantly clear in millions of trials is the South that diversity is not necessary in a criminal trial.
He will still appeal, and he will also be PARDONED

I knew he would be convicted as soon as I learned this trial would be held in D.C.

At least one of his convictions will be overturned upon appeal. I'm taking bets on that.

haha hilarious. See, he is only guilty of 6 counts.
Take that libruhls

Face it, if you are associated with Trump in any way you will be involved in criminal behavior. For some reason this turns the low iq right on

Oh. I see. Yeah, I think it was a political prosecution. Pretty much anything can be characterized as witness tampering.

So you dont believe that sending threatening emails to a witness demanding that they not testify is witness tampering?

You should check the law.

(b)Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, with intent to—

(1)
influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding;

(2)cause or induce any person to—(A)
withhold testimony, or withhold a record, document, or other object, from an official proceeding;

You dont think he tried to do this?

Everyone around trump who gets arrested and convicted has been treated very unfairly.

How pathetic are the Trumpers here? It’s comical at this point. No values, morals, backbone and especially no love for America.

These people are the enemies of the country and the rule of law.

Back