Roided Belfort was a sight to behold

Small sample size but TRTitor could have been the GOAT. Definitely the most intimidating fighter I can think of

Gus? And Vitor broke Jones arm. Technical submission
Vitor-Belfort-Armbars-Jon-Jones-UFC-152.gif

I never understood why he didn't throw punches in that fight especially after hurting Jones arm.

It really was insanely exciting to watch him, his sheer explosiveness and power kept you on the edge of your seat as a KO was always moments away, by far the most exciting UFC fighter around that time.

TRT Vitor was a wrecking machine.

771919944.gif

Vitor-KO-Bisping.gif
I'm a fan of the spectacle of a roided fighter destroying someone, but philosophicaly speaking you should never allow a man with 20+ years experience in the sport to ALSO have the perks of youth and athleticism on their side. That's how people get seriously injured - like Bisping.

I never understood why he didn't throw punches in that fight especially after hurting Jones arm.
I bought that one hoping to see him blitz jones st least once and got nothing :mad:

TRT Vitor was unbeatable, such a shame we never got to see that monster fight against Wiedman

The difference now is staggering. Vitor was made by steroids.
FotorCreated-20-640x360.jpg

TRT Vitor was unbeatable, such a shame we never got to see that monster fight against Wiedman
I was pissed when I heard that fight was canceled! Then when they finally got to fight and I say how vitor looked ....I knew the trt vitor era was over.

Had the same two guys in it but was not even close to the fight it was gunna be....I was so disappointed

LOL

If you think he was only on TRT in that era

Fucking

LOL at you

He would have literally decapitated even the pre USADA The Chris at the time. I’m fully comvinced that part of Chris’s strategy was to age Vitor and further remove him from TRT by puttting the fight off as much as possible.

Glad this guy routinely gets his faced smashed in nowadays. Fuck Vitor!

Why is this guy praised still but Jones is bashed. Vitor is just as big of a liar.

He would have literally decapitated even the pre USADA The Chris at the time. I’m fully comvinced that part of Chris’s strategy was to age Vitor and further remove him from TRT by puttting the fight off as much as possible.

EarnestDamagedDuck.gif

There’s no way Chris survives that flurry vs trt vitor

The difference now is staggering. Vitor was made by steroids.
FotorCreated-20-640x360.jpg
Holy fuck. He's got that prime Arona physique going on full-force in his final TRT form. Those traps are ridiculous.

Back