Rolling with the Opposite Sex (Rener Gracie video)

Jonas g33k

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

I'm not really fond of Rener, I think talks too much. But this video is ok.

55 minutes? No thanks.

55 minutes of info most normal people already know. I guess if you're bored at work it's a good watch.

55 minutes of info most normal people already know. I guess if you're bored at work it's a good watch.

If you are that bored at work it is likely that a pink slip is incoming for lack of available work. That or you have the world's slowest job.

You are not fond of Rener, you think he talks too much, yet you watched a video of him talking for 54minutes? I'm assume Eve got 30 seconds to introduce herself.

You are not fond of Rener, you think he talks too much, yet you watched a video of him talking for 54minutes? I'm assume Eve got 30 seconds to introduce herself.

I was alone at home and multitasking. I just set it as a "background sountrack", just like I do with TV sometimes. I wasn't paying attention religiously but there were some interesting stuff about good and bads training partners. Nothing new under the sun but still.

Also at one point Eve told Rener to stop talking,

Bit long but I think the video raises some good points for both beginners and more experienced grapplers re rolling with the opposite sex

Back