Romero weighs in at 186 lbs: Update: Romero weighs at 185.2 on second attempt

gRH1mbiQybgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
Someone's taking a peak at the cuban missile

Molly McCan on the Thompson vs Till card
I don't pay attention to WMMA, so maybe you have me there. But you have to admit it's damned near every time, often enough to incentivize fighters who are hurting to back off on the cut.

You guys are fucking pussies, he made weight, 185.2 is laughable.

I like yoel but Whittaker is so respectful and as far as I know hasn't had any weight issues, at least as champ. It's getting old now, if you're struggling to make weight, you need to work on it or move up.
Kelvin Gastelum is currently tearing it up at 185, maybe time for Yoel to move up as that shit won't flow as champ. He can smile, dance half naked and say he loves people as much as he wants - either way it's not good enough when you're a top 5 in your weight class.

If whittaker doesnt take the fight, that is just stupid. It was .2 of a pound. I get that. But take the fight, take the percentage of yoels purse and win the fight. Simple.

Then if Yoel wins the MW championship becomes vacant. If Yoel can't make weight, he can't win the title. Only Whitaker can lose it.

There's no upside to this. Extreme weight cutting is killing title fights. Fighters will do this and people still think they're fighting clean rather than looking for other ways to get advantages? LOL

Dana was right.
If UFC didn't apply early weight-in, Romero could make weight in time.

The fights off,

I don't want to see it anyway.

If Whittaker killed Yoel in there after a KO (due to the massive weight cut) thats some shit he'd have to live with forever.

I’d be ok with it after missing weight twice.

<209Bitch>

You guys are fucking pussies, he made weight, 185.2 is laughable.
185.0000000000000 is the weight, not 185.2. make weight or move up. You either do your damn job or you don't. No privileges for anyone.

Back