Ronaldo the Coach is Born

I watched it and it was fucking pathetic. Ronaldo really felt like the president of Portugal at that moment.

Embarrassing

He'll really do anything to make sure he stays in the camera's view

Embarrassing

He'll really do anything to make sure he stays in the camera's view
Meanwhile, his teammates say he inspired them them to victory.

He's a leader and probably the role model for the vast majority of his teammates, and he was doing everything he could do for his team.

That is why he's the GOAT player unlike Messy. Messy would be sulking on the bench or in the locker room. Meanwhile Goatnaldo is right there with his teammates cheering them on.

Ronaldo accomplished more in one game than Wenger has in 10 years.

It's the first time I've actually respected him this week. Him looking like he was pushing his team and doing everything he could and in one of the previous knockout games calling out one of the players that was hiding and telling them to take a penalty shot becuase he's good.

Before, he I viewed him as a selfish sulk. My lingerin memory was him celebrating on his own after van der Sar saved vs Anelka in the champs league shootout while the whole team ran up and dog piled. So between than and sulking when not given the ball on tap ins and sulking, I haven't been a huge fan of hoim despite his talent

This was also a good one. Some different material at the end.

He wanted to win and was doing everything he could to help.

Meanwhile, Messy quits on his national team while he's in his prime.

Back