Ronda: "Arianne Celeste wouldn't have a job if it wasn't for the fighters"

I'm enjoying this feud between the two of them.

kingofpopcorn1.gif

Honda got some insecurity issues. In some ways I wish WMMA would just go away or at least out of UFC.

On the JRE, Joegan said that he knew actual sultans that were looking to "hire" Arianne.

He said they were offering to pay ridiculous, absurd amount of money to get her.

If she hooked up with even just a few of them or marry one, she would probably see more money than Ronda will make in her collective money in the UFC.

It's admirable that Arianne refused their request, since it's tantamount to prostitution, what they're asking for.

Or maybe not. If she accepted an offer, play her cards straight and marries one, she would probably see unlimited cash flow.

Like she wouldn't just disappear into a harem...

She has issues with pretty women for some reason. I wonder why?

Always has to bash some attractive girl. I could not imagine dating someone so bitter

that is why I never watch her fights

I don't believe that's true. I'm not saying her attitude is right but I think Ronda has issues with women who she thinks get by on looks alone. She said in one of these recent interviews that she liked and had no problem with Britney Palmer for instance. Ronda said Britney used the ring girl gig to put herself through school and to further her art career so she respects that.

if this was a male fighter complaining that ring girls get paid more than low tier fighters

this board would be awash in - yeah those sluts are only good for tits and ass why do we even know their names they should not get paid more than male fighters

but since ronda said it, this becomes herpa derp dem womenz are so catty and they hate the prettier ones nonsense

That's right Ronda, you tell em

I don't believe that's true. I'm not saying her attitude is right but I think Ronda has issues with women who she thinks get by on looks alone. She said in one of these recent interviews that she liked and had no problem with Britney Palmer for instance. Ronda said Britney used the ring girl gig to put herself through school and to further her art career so she respects that.

Ronda is citing Brittney as her token "pretty friend" like the old KKK guy that says Jackie Robinson was ok because he didn't get all uppity.
Great Ronda, you can name a single woman you don't "Have a problem with" and probably never talk to even, must mean you have no issues.

Ronda...

you will never be prettier than Arriany.

you will always be a better fighter.

stop worrying about what other people get paid.

life's not fair.

Pretty obvious Ronda is jealous of anyone who looks better than her....just like 95% of every women thats ever existed.

Ronda should take up martial arts so she can learn some discipline and emotional maturity.

Ronda wouldnt have a job if it wasnt for male fighters. So should they get paid more than ronda?

I have enough of Ronda messing with a ring girl. This is stupid.

mS1ED3i.jpg

This pick sums Ronda up very well. At times she acts like a spoiled narcissistic brat.

Ronda wouldn't have a job if not for the fans. What's her point?

You can cut the sexual tension between these two with a scissor...

Yeah, models make nothing. The 50th highest paid model is only worth 20 mil...

Rhonda should get into the modeling gig since she apparently thinks she's better looking than the ring girls.

Back