Ronda backstage at weight ins, looks mentally strong!!!

Her body is popping, but her face looks better just a tad heavier.

doesnt look there mentally, I dont sense her arrogance..... which she needs badly

I think she's just fucking with us. Not talking to media has been a huge story, and she's literally had to do nothing.

Every time she walks off stage or doesn't appear at a media event, social media fucking explodes.

Everyone tunes in just to see if she'll say something, then she just walks away. It's brilliant.

MUg3qDG.gif

Ronda looks completely relaxed, focused and in great shape. That's probably not the image her haters wanted to see or Amanda.

There is a huge difference between taking the time to defend a fighter from haters then being a hater. Maybe one day you will mature enough to know that.

obviously she isnt, she called for a media blackout on the entire thing. shes a brat. they pulled mcgregor off a PPV for refusing to fly from Iceland to Vegas to do a press conference.
ronda gets away with saying she wont do any media, PERIOD. and dana doesnt say a thing.
dana whipped

I think she's just fucking with us. Not talking to media has been a huge story, and she's literally had to do nothing.

Every time she walks off stage or doesn't appear at a media event, social media fucking explodes.

Everyone tunes in just to see if she'll say something, then she just walks away. It's brilliant.
yeah i said the same thing in another thread some dumbass started on the subject.it really is brilliant.. whats even better is that the people who were complaining the UFC was shoving her down our throats are now complaining she isnt doing media... people on here are obsessed with her...

She looks good. I hope she remembers how beatable Nunes is and that she destroyed 3 of the 4 fighters who have already beaten Nunes.

Back