Ronda gets better training in WWE than when she was still an active fighter?

Nia did the gorilla press to Samoan Drop on Mickie James and it basically made Ronda's Samoan Drop on Stephanie look like shit.

She is gonna need a heel turn on Angle at Mania if she is as bad as I assume she is. The fans aren't gonna get behind her......well maybe children but kids are stupid anyway.
uOPgikh.gif

None of that training will help her overcome her mental weakness and big ego.

Her promo are painful to watch, yesterday "belly to belly" suplex to the blonde girl looked botched & dangerous.

I don't see a great future for her in WWE honestly.

Could be wrong.
They are uncommon but exist in judo. How did she botch it? I figured she would be familiar already

She's terrible at Pro Wrestling.
When she did that Samoan Drop on Stephanie, she bothced and hurt herself.
Took a good shot to the back of her head and got rocked. You can see it on her face.
I bet she still has headaches from her 2 losses.
It's good to see her get in shape though.

sure, her training regimen might've improved but she needs impeccable head movement to deal with the boxing of stephanie mcmahon and with no edmond that spells dooooooom

WWE is all about how you look so Ronda needs to keep the fat off.
..and even moreso about personality. You either got to play the hero or the heel real well.

And while Ronda is a heel in real life I am not sure she can play one that is interesting in her new job. but then I don't watch the WWE so others would have to tell me if she is a heel that fans are flocking to?

The wwe performance center is no joke. It’s a state of the art training center.

Gotta get that headmoooment somewhere

Yeah thats fine and all.. But what about Edmond?
Which fighters has he taken under his wings and are grooming to become the next once in a life time human?
Now THATS what I wanna know.

if she had bad knees while in mma.. pro wrassling gonna crush dem knees..

Back