Ronda & Miesha are BFF (pic)

Better quality version..

Aj_Zr_LQi_CQAATZd_T.jpg

It looks like Cat didn't think so. See how she is going after Meisha and the ref has to turn her around?

I know, but she didn't see it from the vantage point of the ref, Miesha or us viewers. She was also in the heat of the moment, so there is that too.

Accidental...get real, you know you are full of it. Stop trolling, it's as obvious as Tate's disrespect of Zingano in this vid.

No, it's obvious to me that it was merely incidental. A dozen clues give it away and they are there for anyone that isn't either oblivious or suffering from confirmation bias.

Wmma fights are all scripted

Well rondas are, anyone really going to pay attention otherwise when she's fighting such weak competition

I

No, it's obvious to me that it was merely incidental. A dozen clues give it away and they are there for anyone that isn't either oblivious or suffering from confirmation bias.

Naw. Tate comes from a wrestling background. Anyone from a wrestling background knows that wasn't accidental.

Not hating on her for it. It's not like she kneed her in the face after the bell. She mushed he face a bit with her hand. So what? It's a fight.

But it was definitely on purpose.

(And no better or worse than refusing to shake the hand of someone who has spent the last 10-15 minutes trying to knock you unconscious.)

Tate seems like a nice enough, secure enough person to not hold grudges. Ronda will likely hate Tate to the death.

Yeah the chick who sends her boyfriend over to elbow her opponents and then pie faces them in the cage is really nice...

Tate is one of those girls that actually looks better with less makeup

Most "feuds" in MMA are fabricated to generate views. It's really appalling to me how many times fighters have admitted after the fight that the beef was all a work, and people STILL believe these things.

It's the entertainment business people. And the entertainment business is full of lies.

Btw, I'd smash them both.

If Ronda loses, will she dye her hair and come back with a darker persona?

Was this back in the Strikeforce days or has Ronda ended the beef.

Back