Ronda Rousey calls MMA media a**holes

Ah. Well that explains it.

I have noticed there tend to be a lot of hefty women in the states that don't touch the ocean.
are you american too by chance? the midwest is all that i know, i've been to both coasts, its less rampant but its still noticeable in the non-city era, burgers are great, so i understand the reasoning.

are you american too by chance? the midwest is all that i know, i've been to both coasts, its less rampant but its still noticeable in the non-city era, burgers are great, so i understand the reasoning.
Yeah.

I have done several cross country trips, most recently 2021 with the family.

The further away from major metropolitan area you get, two things happen:

1) the pizza sucks
2) the obesity level SKYROCKETS.

Now my perspective could be skewed by stopping at Walmart for cheap travel shopping, but it has definitely been my experience that the women get huskier the more inland you go.

When she acts like this, it just reminds me of her TUF season, where she was just such a bitch.

Meisha at least realized they were all there for the same reason, to put the show together, help young fighters, but Ronda was just like "no i hate her!!!!".

Ah. Well that explains it.

I have noticed there tend to be a lot of hefty women in the states that don't touch the ocean.

Man she's not beautiful but the average woman in the US is obese. I doubt most sherbros are pulling equal or better ladies.
On the other hand if I could then so can you.
I assume it'd be a nightmare to have a relationship with her regardless.

Ronda is both the hero and the victim in her version of the story.

And everyone who doesn't agree is an asshole.

Eh most people work like that though, just Ronda had bigger delusions than most.

Man she's not beautiful but the average woman in the US is obese. I doubt most sherbros are pulling equal or better ladies.
I assume it'd be a nightmare to have a relationship with her regardless.

Eh most people work like that though, just Ronda had bigger delusions than most.

It's like they say if you are being chased by a bear, you don't need to outrun the bear, you just need to outrun the slowest person in your group.

The fellas in the US are a bunch of fat beta pussies. It aint all that hard to stay ahead of the pack when the pack is trudging along in those fatty scooter things.

196818470_9c7cac363f_b.jpg

As far as ladies go, I snatched me up a good one back in 1995 before they all turned into whores with higher bodycounts than John Wayne Gacy.
No baggage. And we both still fit in our clothes from high school, though maybe a smidge tighter fit.

1713997694597.jpeg
did you really think she was going say something nice about media

Yeah.

I have done several cross country trips, most recently 2021 with the family.

The further away from major metropolitan area you get, two things happen:

1) the pizza sucks
2) the obesity level SKYROCKETS.

Now my perspective could be skewed by stopping at Walmart for cheap travel shopping, but it has definitely been my experience that the women get huskier the more inland you go.
yeah, walmart is something in its own category. some of the craziest shit that i have ever seen has happened in there. but can't fault you on the pizza opinion, its the trade off for having lower taxes haha

but yeah, my view could be tainted by living in a college city too. younger people tend to be in better shape because of metabolism n all that jazz.

It's like they say if you are being chased by a bear, you don't need to outrun the bear, you just need to outrun the slowest person in your group.

The fellas in the US are a bunch of fat beta pussies. It aint all that hard to stay ahead of the pack when the pack is trudging along in those fatty scooter things.

View attachment 1041200

As far as ladies go, I snatched me up a good one back in 1995 before they all turned into whores with higher bodycounts than John Wayne Gacy.
No baggage. And we both still fit in our clothes from high school, though maybe a smidge tighter fit.

Nah man you won't find an ally in me with this beta and young women talk, I'm a pinko scum and go yelling shit at the pride parade with my bi fiancée, I put the W in SJW.
Also long live the sluts, had a trip in the US and boy was it fun. Some of the fatties are cute too.

yeah, walmart is something in its own category. some of the craziest shit that i have ever seen has happened in there. but can't fault you on the pizza opinion, its the trade off for having lower taxes haha

but yeah, my view could be tainted by living in a college city too. younger people tend to be in better shape because of metabolism n all that jazz.
There is definitely a "beach body" factor as well, that people in areas where going to the beach is an aspect of life tend to be a little more focused on the diet and body image.

I lived in LA for a few years and it was interesting hoe apparent it wad that people put much more effort into their looks than other locations.

i am not a smokeshow at all either. but i think i am doing fine. having a modicum of social skills and confidence in this day n age when a lot of people are socially inept doom scrolling on tiktok goes a long way.

I never minded her she either finished her opponent or got kod brutally.

Gotta feed that delusion. She doesn't want to admit to being a slow learner and being bad at something. Remember Dana basically saying she was like Data from Star Trek? She could see something one time and be able to do it well from that point on? How did that go with her boxing trainining?

Release her striking partners from their NDAs for the Nunes fight. If she is the greatest fighter ever, let's see what they say about her skills and progress.

Nah man you won't find an ally in me with this beta and young women talk, I'm a pinko scum and go yelling shit at the pride parade with my bi fiancée, I put the W in SJW.
Also long live the sluts, had a trip in the US and boy was it fun. Some of the fatties are cute too.
Hmm.
Well I wish you the best with all that.

Not my cup of tea and I don't really find myself seeking allies these days. Yelling shit at a political themed event sounds like a whole bunch of stress and anger I am happy to have nothing to do with.

Sluts are an underappreciated segment of society though, I suppose we can share a bit of common ground there. They bring happiness and joy to the world, but the point stands that they are not the type of life partner I was seeking personally.

I think of the relationship bond like duct tape. The first time, it will stick great and form a bond that could very well be permanent. But... If you take it apart and restick it, it might stick the next time, but unlikely to yield the same long term bond, and run that experiment a few times and the tape just ain't gonna stick. I think that the repercussions of this on a large scale is likely to be a significant increase in divorce, affairs, etc.

The same media that propped her up way higher than she was prepared to fall now needs to call her to apologize for not seeking her out after she got beat, ran away, and became irrelevant in MMA almost a decade later???? What a nutcase.

She definitely rode that hype wave to a successful career outside of fighting so maybe she should be grateful for that? Magazine covers (including Ring lol) tonight show appearances, commercials, WWE, actress roles. And still bitching...

<DisgustingHHH>

"Greatest fighter that ever lived" got put on airplane mode by Holm in the second round after refusing to touch gloves lol

Back