Ronda Rousey could be unbeatable again?

ManjesterUnited

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
If Ronda change her camp, to a good camp, not this lunatic prick camp, and she returns to her origins, just doing her judo throws and judo ground, could she make a successful return in your opinion?

If she learns striking just to not get damage but goes straight to the ground and do her arm bar shennanigans could she revive her career?

I think yes.

But she totally needs to change her mind... she es broke mentally, and worse, she doesn't know it's her and her coach's fault.

What do you think?

She won’t be in WWE a year from now

Thats some straight up Shakespear you have wrote there brother .. Keep it up

She can't just learn striking, especially since she's learned so many terrible habits from Edmond

If she had joined a real camp from the beginning who knows.

She stuck with a clown and paid the price.

The last time a 21-0 streak got ended was by this beast.

undertaker-streak-wrestlemania-list.png

0Ol0tp.gif

images

Too many “if”s.

I mean, WBW sucks so much now that broken Ronda is still likely top 10, but still.

just play it off like you are still drunk, TS

I think the game has passed her by. She's so one dimensional, she would need to really commit to changing her game and getting out of her comfort zone, and she just doesn't seem able to do that. Also, she seems to have really lost her edge mentally.

In a way she's sorta like Royce Gracie in the early UFC. She came with this awesome judo/submission game that was way ahead of its time in wmma, but she was kinda a one trick pony, and once other fighters figured out her trick, she didn't have anything else

Last edited:
Learning a good old power double would help her way more than striking, but it's impossible at her age and athleticism level.

If Ronda change her camp, to a good camp, not this lunatic prick camp, and she returns to her origins, just doing her judo throws and judo ground, could she make a successful return in your opinion?

If she learns striking just to not get damage but goes straight to the ground and do her arm bar shennanigans could she revive her career?

I think yes.

But she totally needs to change her mind... she es broke mentally, and worse, she doesn't know it's her and her coach's fault.

What do you think?
A lot of "if's" there....but no, she is done. Boxing do not come naturally for her, would take too much time to fix her holes. Maybe lurk right outside top10-15 but not more.

A lot of "if's" there....but no, she is done. Boxing do not come naturally for her, would take too much time to fix her holes. Maybe lurk right outside top10-15 but not more.
Actually just 2 ifs but you catch my drift.

Maybe if she had done this right after her loss to Holm instead of cry and disappear.

TS is 100% correct.

She took her biggest weakness and slowly but surely began fighting as if that was all she ever knew.

Think about her greatest strengths and assets and then remember she trains in a gym with a mural of Muhammed Ali and Edmund, and she was on the cover of ring magazine. image.gif

All she had to do was "head movement!" Clinch! And she still be on top of wmma

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back